WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

I might not be posting as much and when I do, my posts might be a little tainted with depression. Auntie passed.

sorry to hear that angel, best wishes to you in this time

Thankyou Jaina...Bubbeh <3

aw, i'm sorry to hear that Angel. *huggles*

and now I bother Bubbles to work on the time skip to get everyone to their monsters. ^^

*is bothered* I wiiilll, I wiill. ^^' I'll just have Kuro and Sooty sort themselves out, first. >>;

Yeah, I think EvilT might be taking a while 'cause she's celebrating her birthday. >> I'll send her a text.

15. x3 She was very hyper about her PSP today. XD Annnnd I don't think she got it... ;-;

aw, that's too bad. it would be awesome for her if she did.

so, how about that time skip?

She didn't get the text. >> I need to be clearer. x3

And I will initiate the timeskip. ^^

TIMESKIP 2 DAYS - BOTH TEAMS ARE NOW VERY CLOSE TO THEIR MONSTER.

Oh, and I've just edited the second post of the RP thread. ^^ I moved the inactive peoples onto Team Tres. x3

Edited by WonderBubbles

Ugh, i no likey time skips

Agreed. <.< Um. i will go post Trin and Storm. Near the caves.

Great, a time skip, and Xtero has nothing interesting to say sleep.gif I'll post later when I come up with something...

lol, poor ND *hug* xd.png

Myjora's chracter, Ayan, has been accepted into Team Uno. :3

She's gonna have to wait 'til they get back, though. x3

I just need to add in that Hawke's character has been accepted too. I think he's going to be in Dos?

Edited by WonderBubbles

Okay bubbeh, sounds good to me. Hawke can join Solas and Trin if he wants, or Storm and Cody and Cole xd.png

Greetings, my fellow Role-Players. While this is not the kind of RPG that I usually apply for, it has caught my attention with its unique blend of various Role-Playing styles. Before you ask, I wish it to be know that I have, in fact, submitted my sheet to our host WonderBubbles and it has been accepted. It should be visible somewhere at the bottom of the first page. Also, I would like to inform those in this RPG that I will hold-off on posting until the current "hunt," as some of you have called it, to reach its conclusion. Thank you for taking the time to read this comparatively long-winded OoC post.

-Hawke444

P.S. I do, in fact, plan on joining Dos, unless my character is needed elsewhere.

glad you could join the RP Hawk ^^ lol you don't have to be so formal when speaking to us. no need to sign it either. >w<

i'm going to go look at your character~ *goes off to look*

I'll be gone from tomorrow (Monday) until Friday, guys. EvilT's gonna be gone, too. ^^

We're off to school camp~! =D

I hope a few people will post, since the RP's going kinda slow right now. :/

I'll try and post some stuff. I'm just glad EvilT has posted some. Sorry I was gone for so long. There was an anime convention and then yesterday I was in San Francisco.

I'll go post now.