WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

I will be gone this weekend going camping. Will be back Sunday and if Jaina hasn't posted and I don't have too much homework, I will post then.

What they're off? Um...lots of things... I believe there's different names for them, but the name 'naga' is in Guild Wars, but there's in several other games that I have...but...meh...?

Anyway, brain's head, now I'm going to see if I can...uh...post a post...of grumpy people?

Yeah, it's fine, ware. x3

I'm just letting the few people we're waiting for post. 'kay? It'll prolly take a few days. >_>

I'm wound-down now by one too many emo posts. *glares at Ware*

Will post something later.

*likes the prospect of fried bananas*

biggrin.gif I shall post, but as who?

Fraener(?)'s room.

I don't have an army of apple cores. And I have no feet to dance with.

*is a banana-soul*

Oh, the room that Fraener's in? Cool. He's in the meeting room - the one with the big table 'n' all.

Yeah, I know. I'm waiting for others to come in.

Nice post.

I still don't feel like doing a lovey dovey drinky post, unless there is something going on as well so I shall continue to wait.

Well, that vortex of suck known as "Life" foiled my plans yet again and as a result, my RPG has fallen into the abyss. I guess I'll need an update on what has happened so-far and, possibly, create a completely new character (what with Christophe falling into the abyss as well). Sorry for causing so much trouble in the past. I'll see to it that I make-up for it.

Note for WonderBubbles:

If I have been holding-up the RPG by not posting, I apologize. Feel free to kill-off Christophe in whatever way you deem fit (if you haven't all ready). God willing, I will create a new character in the not-too-distant future.

There's no need to kill off Chris, Hawke. He could have just followed them into the meeting room and stood in the corner. ^^ It'd just be a waste of a great form if he died.

I'll be posting in a moment. x3

*also waiting*

Not dead, just that I don't wanna do anything.