WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

I have PM'd the majority of the inactive players. The list can be seen on the front page, if anyone's interested. Let me know if I've stuffed up anywhere. ^^

Seems like everything is in order to me. ^^ Only the cool people are still here. XD

Well, the plan is to rest and heal for about a week or so in the RP, then get another mission.

Unless you have any suggestions? :]

That sounds good~ Allows the characters to annoy each other a bit. XD Though Kira is going to be the one annoyed. lol

Just, someone post, please.

I...sort of got lost... or is that I'm not lost and it's just the group I'm in got sucked into a vortex...

Well, either way...can someone be kind enough to tell me what's happened in hopes that I'll find a way to throw myself back into the RP? Because...I'm bored... T-T

Well~... Team Dos is currently fighting the Crawler and not bloody listening to me, so, yeah. I can't really post anything for her. The Crawler ran into a person. :| Not a tree.

Uno's buggered off back to Lindon, all happy and safe. Well, all happy except Charin.

/evil grin

Charin: *glomp*

I edited that post, Bubbles. Now the Crawler has a knife sticking through its face. Posty-post?

Ah...well...I guess I'll post later when I have time...

/ish glomped

@drac: Oohhh, thank you. :o I didn't see that. x3 I can't post at the moment, since no-one else has. And I'm too tired to edit. XD

(Don't ask.)

Your not the only one Bubbles D: My post has nothing to do with hitting a tree or a person, just me beating the *bad word* out of the crawler

o_o That was four days ago.

I don't think she'll post. O_o

Okay, guys 'n' gals. I'm going away this weekend, for about 24 hours. It prolly won't make much of a difference, but... yeah. x3

Edited by WonderBubbles

I'll post in the morning, I'm wiped right now, sorry for the delay

yay jaina posted~ don't worry about the delay, since you don't suddenly disappear like some people do. and they disappear for weeks D: It always annoys me when people join an RP which is going good, but then can't get on to post and leave everybody waiting, and never tell them what they're doing. >.<

I understand ,My college is entering project stage for class so things are getting interesting here. I appreciate the understanding and forgiveness, Kira.

you're welcome jaina ^^ it's easier to be patient with you since we're friends and you're so nice~ *huggles*

I finally posted...a lame...post... T-T

Mm'kay, guys. We need something done here. No one's posting and Balance is getting no attention what-so-ever.

Who's got any ideas to get it moving again? (I need help. ._.)

kill that damn monster thing is my first option.

However, if this RP is going to get this little attention, perhaps a re-start wouldn't be too bad either. Maybe then we can get a few more characters or some better side plot...

Meh, this is too early in the morning for me... I fail at judging things sleep.gif

restart might be a good idea, I'd like to keep signum if you'll let me.

but otherwise if dos will just kill the damn thing we can move on