WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

Whee, time skip! Then maybe Xtero won't be sleeping as much.

Although... before I can post the time-skip, someone else will need to post. XD Any volunteers?

You mean post again so you don't double post, right Bubbles? 'Cause ware has posted after you, so you can do the time skip in your next post! :D

Well, she has now. XD

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand~!

TIME-SKIP TO EARLY MORNING, and let's just make it a Monday.

Yay!

And my character's still not doing much... *prods Xtero with a stick* :/

Well, Christophe has finally made contact with the rest of the group. God willing, I will be able to stay active long enough to actually do something in this RPG, rather than just sneak-around the Post Office all day and night.

Minor Edit: I took the liberty of making my latest post shorter than normal in order to test a theory. In 20-20 Hindsight, I see that I may have left a bit of a bad mark in previous RPGs, so rather than try to make literate posts in an semi-literate RPG (and inadvertently "drown-out" my fellow RPers) like I have in the past, I will start creating more appropriate posts for this RPG. After all, there's a right (and wrong) time for long-winded posts.

Edited by Hawke444

*Cheers* I know right? I can be iliterate, and I can be literate.

Good luck learning how to make your posts the right length for a roleplay.

That's very kind of you to considerate of the others like that Hawk. ^^ My posts would be longer if I wasn't lazy. :D

I would have to agree with Kira on that. But that also being said it is harder to make long posts while talking with people. That is why I am waiting until Jaina posts so that I have more to post off of... Of course now that there was the time skip my next one will be a fairly good length.

I feel as if some of you misunderstood my intentions. I was not implying that all of you were inept at creating longer posts, I was merely informing you that I would be creating more appropriate posts for the situation. If the average length of posts begins to shorten, I will shorten mine as well to avoid overpowering everyone else. Conversely, if the average length of posts begins to increase, I will make longer posts to avoid being overpowered myself. It's a simple matter of adaptation, really.

Hey Hawke, don't worry too much about post length, okay?

The grumpy vampire stood in the shadows, looking like she woke up on the wrong side of the bed again.
Bubbles, I love it. XD

Well, I won't be posting quite as often as I had hoped, but not for the usual reasons. You see, I am currently the "Co-Creator" of an up-and-coming Steampunk RPG, so most of my role-playing time is going into the creation of that. I just thought I would let the lot of you know, in case you were wondering.

I'm tempted to post some stupid-6am-in-the-morning-remark, but I won't. XD

Good luck with your RP, Hawke. Hope it goes well.

Yeah, I'm waiting for others to post so mine aren't short. ^^

Hey, Bubbles, does team uno get another fun demon to fight? :D

Team Dos' Caster keeps reminding me of a naga, and it's making me go crazy because now I when I think about our monster it's all "...it's a naga..." T-T

Oh boy, a magic user... at least Xtero doesn't have to worry about not having any sharp weapons to kill it (since, he doesn't have any xd.png ). Good thing he doesn't have to go after Uno's creature, or he'd be cowering in the corner again. >_>