WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

good idea. i think i'm waiting on EvilT or at least jaina to post something so then Team Uno can move on

We've been told off twice for chattering. ._.

I think EvilT might be playing videogames or the like. She's usually on at nighttime, and it's midafternoon here. A few more hours at the least, perhaps?

Oh noes. An angry Khal.

We have to wait for EvilT before I can post anything in Balance, and in FotH Bloodtail is asleep, and in FFRK Sen had been knocked out....so yeah.

XD We should probably time skip in Hooved.

We need a few people to post in Ruby Kingdom. *prods them* ;-;

And should I text EvilT to post?

current situation seems to be one where we could make use of signum's bubbles again

XD That could work. Shove the entire team into their own bubbles, then float them toward the monster. :P

rofl, that would work, think it could be distracted like a giant cat?

Hmmm... that's interesting. Perhaps it has the attention span of a bird, and can't resist thing it could pounce on? XD 'Tis part feline, so, yeah. XD

D: Please don't put Kira in a bubble to distract the monster. She'll try to kill them all and then leave, never to be seen again by them. XD

Sorry FRoD. I had a post ready about 10 mnutes after you posted, but the site had gone down :/

I'll add the link as soon as I can. :3 *punts really slow interwebs*

FRoD, people have different time zones and school. x3 Be patient.

I know it went down over here to. That post was something like a bump, I just didn't want to type 'bump' and that be all I said, so in case the actual rp was on the second page by the time someone logs on, I left that because they would see hat this has a new post and so on so forth.. I don't know how well it worked though xd.png

Ah. Fair enough x3

She's....watching horridly like... O: ... wow...wtf? ._.

hmm, Trinity had to faint 'cause...'cause it was an awkward moment and I hate awkward moments x)

I will get to Storm now. o.o x3

I think this is one of the few times I will have Cole open his wings.. lol. Uh... I don't know what to do to Trinity O.o Do I take her to a place hidden from the sun?? Or carry her there... or leave and hope she lives long enough for Solas to get there... IDK UGH decisions decisions.

So, anyone notice that the OoC forum is almost to the same # of pages as the real rp? O.O

Cole: Uh.. Wow..

Me: I think I know why Khall told us to shut up... *Just got done reading first 20 pages of OoC forum* Yeah....