TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I have only one more egg to go when I realize that THIS -> user posted image one is the only one I don't have! wub.gif and it's the one I've been looking for! Figures it would be the last xd.png

EDIT: New page! tongue.gif

Edited by blackdragonqueen

How come everyone is saying "next egg in **minutes? Do the eggs come at certain times?.

Cooldown is 12 minutes.

For those who are confused about where the eggs are found, they pop up on the home pages and in the AP. Not on the forums.

Yay... 22 eggs! <3

The eggs pop up every 10-12 minutes or so in the cave! smile.gif

Wow. Now I gotta use my cellphone to make a every 12 min alarm so I could go away and go back to the PC to catch a new egg. What a great way to do work out! xd.pngxd.png

Oh no, I got the bad egg O.O * Number 13 * Well well, the egg isnt bad.. not at all, its very pretty. I just hope I am going to have my favorite next time. Gosh, its so pretty. I WANT IT! D:

Fabergé, Fabergé, Fabergé. The eggs are the reward, tra la la . . . blink.gif

yes, they are damn beautyful. (and every single one is a MASTERPIECE! I especially like the one they did after the transibirean express track got finished)

But regular russian wood-eggs are beautyful too! : )

user posted image

I'm using the timer in my kitchen to keep track of when the eggs pop up, so I don't miss any.

Wow. Now I gotta use my cellphone to make a every 12 min alarm so I could go away and go back to the PC to catch a new egg. What a great way to do work out! xd.pngxd.png

I've done that already ^^

thanks, and mine question is

what now? xd.png

Now you go and eat or do something else you've been procrastinating on while hunting eggs? xd.png Btw, I love the little smiley animation in your sig

thanks, and mine question is

what now? xd.png

I think you gotta wait after 2 days, and see what will happen. But from Marri, she said that the Basket would be like a leellte tree. You can see all your eggs inside it, but maybe, no hatching or growing up.