TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

They DO have separate codes! But when I tried this it did not work... 404 Easter not found xd.png....

EDIT: Oh, and I found it on my pygmy's action page, when I was going to breed my pygmy.

Edited by missiourichickenmama

user posted image

^Number 14

As much as TJ is amazing and awesome, he maybe should've explained how to get the eggs, etc clearly on the first post and saved people the confusion. Or maybe he wanted to see us squirm until we figured it out...lol.

I found the one that looks skelletal... It's copper with...bones on it.

I found the one that looks skelletal... It's copper with...bones on it.

I think they're supposed to be branches...not bones. I dunno though, I didn't create the egg.

SO there are a total of 38 eggs that you can collect?

Yes. 38 total confirmed.

Edited by Kwiggy

user posted image

^Number 14

As much as TJ is amazing and awesome, he maybe should've explained how to get the eggs, etc clearly on the first post and saved people the confusion. Or maybe he wanted to see us squirm until we figured it out...lol.

That's the one I just got, too! #12 for me.

Yeah.

Now I have three xd.png

I'm so beyond glad I get school off tomorrow, so I can work on getting all of these.

Seeing as it's Easter, and most people are busy O.o

got also all 38 ... wub.gif ...

thank you for the great event ... happy.gif ...

Congrats and have a good Easter! smile.gif

It would be fun if, at the end of this event, you could choose one of your eggs to keep and hatch. biggrin.gif

But even if nothing special happens at the end of this event, I'm still enjoying it a lot! Thanks TJ! What a fun idea.

got also all 38 ... wub.gif ...

thank you for the great event ... happy.gif ...

Congratulations ^^

user posted image

^Number 14

Maybe he just want us all to do some adventurous thing after the seeing all the beautiful MM release. Gosh, they're all gorgeous. And this Easter Event is like Heaven on Earth with all the eggs.

Just got my 30th egg: user posted image

Now I got the Silver/White one with a gold band around it ^^ Very very cute.

Exciting... but nothing'll happen...'Least we'll all see these eggies forever more!