TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I just came on, and am very confused. Do they pop up in the main cave, do they have descriptions, or are their pictures visible? How often do they appear?

This is great fun. I just found an amazing black swan wrapped around a green egg. Very awesome! Thanks TJ and the spriters. this is great.

me too. But in my view the 2010 drop was worse than the 2009 one.

Well, you know... I came to the Cave a couple of hours before midnight and got two eggs right away on the same hour drop. You cannot imagine my surprise, because my internet is slow. Don't know what happened, really. I was on the verge of thinking it was a kind of a special sign for me predicting something like falling in love this year for me, or something. biggrin.gif

Anyway, 14 eggs are in my basket. Want an egg with a swan, badly. smile.gif

Thank you, TJ-sama! This is a lot of fun! biggrin.gif

I love the pretty Faberge eggie I found on my eggie page. xd.png

Umm...where are you people finding these?! I only have two... sad.gif

Not on the forum biggrin.gif

They are spaced approx 12 minutes apart from your first egg.

Now I got the brown egg with light brown spots 8D I hope Im going to get the purple egg with red spots on it, thats my favorite.

Umm...where are you people finding these?! I only have two... sad.gif

Every where on DC (except the forum), every 10 to 12 minutes.

I still reckon TJ is up to something. This is TOO calm for DC.

I totally agree with your suspicion. It must be something devilicious here! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Just got my 29th egg: user posted image

Beautiful! xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Edited by watanuki14

I totally agree with your suspicion. It must be something devilicious here! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I hope not...I think everyone needs a calm event on the DC. I know I do.

on any DC page - not important which you look..

aww.. still 28 to go then, and only time for another 6 before i have to leave. *cry*

OMG these are real eggs.

They have codes. like other eggs.

and I thought I already saw some of these before.

just when one pops up make your mouse hover over it. and it has code.

They are not clickable once they are in the basket.

I have a feeling that once you have them all they will turn into something else.

I saw one egg, will eggs appear on on dragon pages or other people's scrolls?

There will appear a basket on the top on your scroll, you click it and the eggs you collected will be there. Any eggs you click will end up there, no where else smile.gif

Rawr.

Anyone know how some people knew names?

I only have two... sad.gif

I don't think any of the "names" being used are the actual ones, or even if they HAVE actual names. People just call them those to differentiate them, based on who first said it. Just us users naming to differentiate between them.

There will appear a basket on the top on your scroll, you click it and the eggs you collected will be there. Any eggs you click will end up there, no where else smile.gif

But where do you find eggs? I found one on the homepage, do they appear only there or on dragons pages and scrolls.

Rawr.

Anyone know how some people knew names?

I only have two... sad.gif

Names are just based on what they look like.

@Those looking for the eggs: Just click around on the main site, your scroll, Dragon pages, etc. They show up at regular intervals, and you see the egg. It is in a different spot all the time, there are no descriptions. They don't drop like regular eggs.

I read some page before, in which Marri said that all the eggs will be in your basket. And the basket won't be at the top of your scroll. It maybe something like the Leetle Tree. Just an image, cannot grown or do any thing. If that's the case, I totally love it. I really wanna keep all these beautiful eggs. If I gotta change, or do something to all those precious ones, I will be quite sad. unsure.gif

But where do you find eggs? I found one on the homepage, do they appear only there or on dragons pages and scrolls.

They will appear every where (expect forum), they can be at the top of the page, middle of the page or bottom of the page, they can be at the scroll or other peoples scrolls, also at the cave or the abandoned area happy.gif

I have no life...I've collected 35 eggs xd.png Five more to go before bed. I hope something exciting happens once I've got them all...tongue.gif

edit: Oh...never mind...only three more to go. Even better! biggrin.gif

Edited by WolfMotaki