TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Can someone tell me what "drops" you're talking about? All I did to get my eggs was go to a page, click the egg, wait 12 minutes, refresh, and there'd be a different egg. Am I missing some other kind of drop? I got all 38 eggs at around 1:30 today...

Well, yes, that's what I meant, anyway. I felt 'drop' may be a bit shorter than "click, refresh, repeat every 12 minutes".

Well, yes, that's what I meant, anyway. I felt 'drop' may be a bit shorter than "click, refresh, repeat every 12 minutes".

Ah, gotcha. tongue.gif Thought I'd missed something. smile.gif

OK people who have joined recently. There will be no special thing done with these eggs that we know. Most say they can never be sure 100% what goes on in the head of TJ. As we know they will just be left in the basket and put somewhere else on your scroll so you can view the eggs you collected. I believe it will probably go somewhere with your dragons on your scroll like the leetle tree. I have no basis for this exept that it would be common sense to put it there. So no special thing will be done with the eggs.

35/38. At this point, unless eggs start appearing every 10 minutes instead of 12, I'll end up one short. rolleyes.gif *makes the "L" on her forehead*

I don't know, I would kind of like to imagine that there is a new dragon that you get if you collect all the eggs! tongue.gif

21/38

I need 3 hours and 35 more minutes. Not gonna happen

*cries*

19/38 x.x I need least 2 more hours PLZ OH TJ ONE MORE DAY WOULDNT HURT *turns into drama queen*

i finally finished~ now i can go to sleep. thank you spriters and anyone else who made this possible, im glad i could participate in this event!

Could you please extend this, TJ I didn't even know about this until like four P.M...

And now I have to get off. Please?

30/38

ehh i probably get 1 or 2 more mayb 8 more but i dont think that will happen.

cant wait to see what happens

35/38.  At this point, unless eggs start appearing every 10 minutes instead of 12, I'll end up one short.  rolleyes.gif  *makes the "L" on her forehead*

Right there with you. 35/38 Which isn't bad considering I didn't start collecting them until 3:45 pm Central this afternoon.

Edited by pegasi1978

Could you please extend this, TJ I didn't even know about this until like four P.M...

And now I have to get off. Please?

Supporting this!

Done! Just picked up my last one, with even a little time to spare. Thanks so much to the spriters and TJ for this little game. The eggs are beautiful!

Got my last one not long ago. They're all really cool!

Sadly my friend whom was around mine most of the weekend only got one sad.gif So if it does get extended then they might be able to have a chance of catching a few!

Well I know I will be short a few. I am at 22 right now. Just sucks that I wasnt able to try yesterday. But that was time with the family. Oh well.

38/38

YES I'VE FINALLY FINISHED! now i sleep.

Last egg ~ user posted image

That was my last egg, too!

/auto-speaking-machine=on/

25 minutes 'til the (possible?) end of the event.

/auto-speaking-machine=off/

HAH! A speaking clock reference. British, are we? biggrin.gif