TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Yeah...I'm going to be about 5 or 6 short, I think. Although, I wasn't able to start until late today, since I didn't get home from visiting family until this afternoon. Basically I would have had to catch at every 'drop' to get them all and not miss any time to get them all.

X3 yay just got my last one. Took me both days and getting up early to get them all.....

and now back to work.

wow, you got up early to get them!? i only seem to know people who stay up late for things, not get up early (myself included).

12 minutes sure can be slow...

I got all the beautiful eggs but i was wondering how do you get the beautiful Easter Basket siggy, sorry a little computer illiterate. Thanks to anyone who can answer me, they are just so pretty!

[*IMG]http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz189/MyseMause/EGGSINABASKET.gif[/img]

copy and paste the link in your signature line (under your controls at the top of the page) make sure you delete the asterix in the begining of the link or it won't work.

D: omg, they're not fricking showing up... again! x<

and my mom's kicking me off the computer.

i was so close! :c

How much left to get?

Yay! I was able to get all 38 of them. I was kinda nervous that I wouldn't be able to be online enough to get them all, but in the end I managed to find a way to squeeze in the time needed to get them all.

Last 5 min till the end of the event or I´m wrong?

You're an hour off (I hope, ;3 ). Daylight Savings Time might be messing you up.

I'm going to be on for a while, and I'd be happy to help you get the last eggs -- I usually have to have someone else catch for me during these limited time events, but since this one just requires patience rather than a fast connection, I'd like to return the favour that so many kind forumers have done for me before. smile.gif

Note that you'd have to temporarily change your password and PM it to me, though, so I could log on to your account. So I understand if you'd rather not. Just thought I'd offer.

You're an hour off (I hope, ;3 ). Daylight Savings Time might be messing you up.

In my Country is GMT-03:00 ^^^, so I´m confused....

24/38.. How much time is left? I keep forgetting what time zone DC is.

DC is EST...

24/38.. How much time is left? I keep forgetting what time zone DC is.

You still have a hour left. I think. Click here for a clock with DC time.

Edited by Steven_PSN-14

On Easter, I was gone to church and visiting family from the time I woke up to about 9:30 at night. And today I had a really long rehearsal, and just got home. I won't be able to get them all. These Easter eggs have come at a very inconvenient time for me. dry.gif

Well I mean they are Easter eggs not like they could have come out when it wasn't Easter. That would make them non-Easter eggs then.

So what's going on with this? Any conclusions? Can we eat the eggs yet?

i'm not sure? my basket just got suddenly more full even though i don't have all the eggs - i thought it'd increase one egg at a time after every few more i collected. i'll know for sure in a few minutes...

*edit* still going for now...

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

37/38

ONE MORE, WOOT!

(: my mom finally gave into my begging. looks like ill be finishing after all.