TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

And i keep thinking about missed opportunities during that past 48 hours, where I could have gotten several more eggs there, or had stopped trying to uselessly catch them on my iTouch earlier.

need 3h 27min more grr

I don't know... this has been up here for over a day... I think if you had checked the news yesterday, you would've known, and you would'nt need it to be extended. I know some of you have busy schedules,but it's kind of not fair to the rest of us who finished in enough time, although we could've used an extension...

7/38 *curses gods* it would take 6.2 hours for me to get all of the eggs sad.gif Oh, well, maybe next year?

Hm, I'm gonna get on here when I wake up in the morning. I wanna see if the egg catching was for anything. Even if it was't, it was still a great ide!

I don't know... this has been up here for over a day... I think if you had checked the news yesterday, you would've known, and you would'nt need it to be extended. I know some of you have busy schedules,but it's kind of not fair to the rest of us who finished in enough time, although we could've used an extension...

I was visiting family and had zero access to the internet until I got home this afternoon. How do you propose I check the news thread without internet access hmm?

woohoo! I'm going to be 5 short! *high fives everyone else that's going to be short*

note: This is true only if this event is not extended

20/38

Would you be so kind hearted Tj of adding on a couple of hours or so?

I'd promise to work my heart away for the rest of the night *3*

user posted image

Ha ha yush. Finally got the last egg made by EarthGirl.

All theses eggs are so beautiful by the way~<3 Thanks a million for making these eggs guys! It was fun trying to get all of them. C:

Finally! I feel like i've just climbed a mountain, but I've got the final egg! That took forever, but their so pretty!

I was visiting family and had zero access to the internet until I got home this afternoon. How do you propose I check the news thread without internet access hmm?

and that's not TJ's fault... Again, I feel like I had an extremely busy weekend... butI still found them all, and I don't think it would be fair to have an extension when some people would have needed one, because of being busy, but thought they wouldn't get one. Plus, tons of people miss egg events... you just try again next time.

If you finished in time, then you don't need an extension, right? So why...? And anyway, I checked yesterday but since I am currently a tourist in another state, it's not like i have 7.6 hours lying around somewhere which are connected to some random wifi.

Please let it last for one more day!

I have no problem with extra time for the ones who were unable to start this when a lot of us where. A lot are not allowed internet access during holiday celebrations and I dont think they should miss out on this sort of collection especially when it is 38 beautiful sprites.

Yes! Finally got them. This is my first completed event at DC, so I'm doubly happy! biggrin.gif

These are beautiful. Thanks to all who designed the eggs and created the fun.

I've 5 more to go and not enough time.

I didn't start until last night, and am about to catch my last one. Checking every 10 minutes or so was pretty easy, though most times I'd skip an hour here and there.... well, plus all of last night, and nap time and weeeeeeeeee. so yeah. Let's see what my last one is. biggrin.gif

If you finished in time, then you don't need an extension, right? So why...? And anyway, I checked yesterday but since I am currently a tourist in another state, it's not like i have 7.6 hours lying around somewhere which are connected to some random wifi.

Please let it last for one more day!

Seriously... has TJ ever extended a special event drop? I mean, you can't get all the events... and if you're in another state, I don't see how that's TJ's fault...

Edited by maddif316

I'm missing 2, with 14 minutes to go. >> One is due up in 2 minutes. D:

Edit: 1 to go!

Edited by BloodlessDreamz