TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I'm a little confused.. was this post made an hour after the even started?

Because according to my forum time or whatever TJ made the post at "1am", so shouldn't it end at "1am"?

Two hours left and I still have six to collect. I've been setting a timer every time I get one to remind me to check back.

WHat is this about clicking faster? I just wait five minutes or so and one shows up on the next page I click. It really doesn't require speed or timing.

I wish they'd appear faster since we're running out of time...30/38...and bed in less than an hour. sad.gif My husband is stricter than my mom, haha...

Oh my gosh there's only a few hours left to collect them all? o.o Oh jeez! *runs back to the cave*

WHat is this about clicking faster? I just wait five minutes or so and one shows up on the next page I click. It really doesn't require speed or timing.

lol its just me being silly

xd.png

27/38

*is glued to her laptop screen*

19/38

:/

wasn't on at all yesterday. compiled as much as i could today.

27/38

*is glued to her laptop screen*

me too..... i only have 23/38... sad.gif i started late.... *sighs* but im still happy with what i got.......

I wasn't on yesterday sad.gif I've only gotten 18 so far. It's a shame, these are all such beautiful sprites. Must have taken a loooooot of work, they're gorgeous.

.__. i think im cursed. the eggs stopped showing up...

and before you say it, no i have 32/38. im not done. >>

38/38

I was still looking for them for awhile after I got the last one... took me awhile to figure out why I wasn't seeing new ones. *facepalm*

I just wonder what we are going to get from collecting the eggs. Like what is the next part of this or is the basket going to stay up there for the whole year?

Got them all! I hope. . .

The eggs look amazing, and collecting them was fun! Thank you so much! I love the egg that looks like a bite was taken out of it. xd.png

28/38 for me. Too much work to do both yesterday and today, and I can't stay on longer now. But its been fun, and the ones I did get are awesome. Plus, I caught a speckle while waiting for the next one to show up. Thanks to the spriters and TJ.

(One more day would really rock, though smile.gif

Got them all! I hope. . .

The eggs look amazing, and collecting them was fun! Thank you so much! I love the egg that looks like a bite was taken out of it. XD

(: count them. if you have 38, you're good! :D