TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

12:03 Eastern Time (TJ time, too...) got one. Either it's counting from the 1am post, or it's extended because of the little Lag/Crash we had earlier.....

I got an egg a couple minutes ago so...1 am? I hope? I may actually complete this thing.

*is not looking forward to getting up for work in about 7 hours, but that's another story*

I've been anticipating the end for so long...>_< Can't wait much longer.

Since the eggs all have codes, it'd be pretty cool if we get to pick one and keep whatever pops out of it...then again, I'll be happy even if we get to keep the basket. Haha. biggrin.gif

Doesn't the timestamp on TJ's post say Apr 4 2010, 02:00 AM? Or am I missing something obvious that has to do with Daylight Savings Time?

What time zone do you have for your board settings? Mine's on Central (with the box for daylight savings time checked) and TJ's post shows up as 1 am which translated to Eastern would be 2 am.

Edited by pegasi1978

anyone else notice that this whole event put DC at #1 on the PPN meter?

also i think this will go by forum time *points to clock saying 11:08*

Yay! Now I can get my last 3!!! Still need Nakase, SkinsT, and Saphira888.

Edited by Thefireeternal11

Ack, it's getting way too late to stay up to hunt for the rest of these. I just hope I can grab one more so that the rows of eggs in my basket are all even.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but nothing will be coming from the eggs.

I looked at Neph's DA to see if I could find anything about the eggs and she said no dragons were sprited for the event, just eggs...

But then again, TJ does like to make surprises...

Gah, I have 5 to go and the last 2 mins after 1 am

I am very OCD about collecting things and having all of it so I need a couple minutes extra! Ahhhhh! *slightly freaking out*

Aaack!!! I had to work yesterday, then had a family emergency... I'm just now finding out about this! I am crushed! sad.gif

Oh wow... The timestamp shows up as 1:00 am for TJ's post for me, and this shows up at 11, so does that mean 2 more hours??? because it can't just randomly change timezones!

Cool. I got 38 of them.

I guess I'll spend the next hour deciding which one to keep. I'm leaning towards the Seiss egg but the Shanthaia (my first), Silvanon's, Khallayne's and the Corteo are in the running.

Easter wasn't an especially good one for me this year. I was dealing with some personal drama, I was broke and therefore no Easter candy…but the Festival of Eggs saved the day for me smile.gif

YAY Found another!! im happy now 34 and only 4 to go! i hope i get them. Good luck yo everyone else!

Yippi! Just got my last one! It was the whitish one with the rope that I wanted so bad.

*Happy dance*

Thank you TJ and the egg spriters for such a fun event.

Gl too all finishing their hunt!

I'm pretty sure I speak for all the spriters who helped make this when I say I hope you enjoyed the Easter fun and thanks for all the wonderful compliments ^^

I was on when they came out so I gots them all ^^

Good luck to the peeps who still need to get them.

If the time is one hour behind eastern time... then if when TJ posted it says 1:00, and these say 11:00 I think we have two more hours until the event closes

Edited by maddif316

now that its over what happens??

I'm still not going to get them all but I got my favorite one so I guess I'll be content