TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

38/38

I was still looking for them for awhile after I got the last one... took me awhile to figure out why I wasn't seeing new ones. *facepalm*

I´ve done the same thing yesterday ^^!

Just got #34- only four more to go! This is exciting if your schedule requires taking it down to the wire lol.

13/38

I was trying yesterday, too... am I doing something wrong? They seem so hard to find ):

Hope this goes on longer.

Then i won't be able to get them all <3<.

has anyone else had trouble finding the last 2? It's been over 2 hours since I found an egg on my scroll and I'm at 36/38. I was finding eggs roughly every 10 minutes or so.

Oh... I only spent like an hour or two looking yesterday, must be why I found so little >.<

Man I hope there's not like a special egg if you get all of them I'm too much of a completionist xd.png

13/38

I was trying yesterday, too... am I doing something wrong? They seem so hard to find ):

The easiest thing to do is set a timer...can be a kitchen timer. Mine showed up at 11 minute intervals or so.

Pick one page and leave it there. when the timer goes off, refresh the page, click your egg, and re set the timer. It can even be the page with all your eggs, or one of your dragon pages...doesn't matter.

I have one egg that won't stop popping up. I've already collected it, but it keeps showing up on every page that I go to. I wonder if it is preventing others from showing up?

13/38

Wait around 12 minutes each time you get one, then refresh the page and they should be lurking there. ;3

YAYNESS!!! I have gotten them all.... had to work 12-1/2 hrs today on 4-1/2 hrs of sleep, but it was worth it....

and now to bed...

34/38

but my mom's making me get off in 3 minutes! -cries- im so clooose!

=// say plz with cat´s eye!

17/38 ~ @.@ Just started this morning. Had sooo much planning and stuff to do yesterday, it was ridiculous. Another day would be epic ;o

only three more... XP if only i can stay up till then. spring break should be at least 2 weeks, not one

I got them all on the first day, I'm very glad a friend of mine pointed out the event or I may have been scrambling for these eggs all at the end of the time. Now I'm on my mum's account, just picking one up when I remember to look.

I think I have to thank all the spriters for all the hard work they did, once again. You bunch are great!

25/38...sad.gif the only way i could get all of them is if TJ added another day...

But im still really happy with the eggs i got.....

Doomed. 30 of 38, and I'm assuming DC is on EST, which means I don't have enough time left before midnight to get the rest. *sighs sadly*

Here's hoping TJ extends it by a day, or at least a few hours, heehee!