TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I believe it was 48 hours, and I'm saying there are plenty of times that I've missed events, and I'm sure many others have too... You're not the only one who's ever busy, and so we all just go with how long TJ says it will go on. Just because a few people missed an event, doesn't mean he should change the whole event.

yup and who knows maybe it'll last through a bit of tomorrow,

Least I got 21 eggs xd.png

I was visiting family and had zero access to the internet until I got home this afternoon. How do you propose I check the news thread without internet access hmm?

I have to agree with you on this. I am not asking for an extension but to sit there and say "well its been here since yesterday." sounds a bit rude since like you said some of us have to be with our families on Easter. I too was gone all day yesterday and didnt get back onto here until this afternoon.

I think we can choose one to keep and decide if we can raise it or not.

I choose...the potato egg! What does a potato dragon look like, anyway? Seriously though, I don't think I could choose between all these beautiful eggs. I want them all!

I really wanted to get Zovesta's egg, It's really pretty, and she's my eggspress teacher....

Some people were gone on Christmas too... But not me! These are some of the times where I am happy to be a Jew! tongue.gif I just don't get why it would change just because some people missed it.

Edited by maddif316

I'm really sad that I was gone yesterday and I've been working late today and now I come back and had only an hour or so to get the two that I have.

I really hope the baskets save for next year. sad.gif

edit: okayyy.... just got a third one, 2 mins after midnight. I don't wanna get my hopes up so maybe the clock isn't synched? lol... ah well

Edited by Ice-Dragon

Some people were gone on Christmas too... But not me! These are some of the times where I am happy to be a Jew!

secondeddddd!

Is it 32 or 38 eggs? I have 32, and I don't see anymore and its nearly over!!!!!

I'm really sad that I was gone yesterday and I've been working late today and now I come back and had only an hour or so to get the two that I have.

I really hope the baskets save for next year. sad.gif

Don't worry, we'll get to keep the baskets. smile.gif

well this whole thing was a great deal of fun and it's coming to an end.

just wanna thank all the sprites and mods for making such lovely eggs for us to find.

Edited by votehim

well i got 33. i only had 5 more to go. o well.

Well, I finished with 20. Not too terrible for working and being gone all day yesterday. Twas fun!

Wow...this thread is over 300 pages. I think this is the longest one yet. I also think we have to wait until 1:00 Am Eastern because that's when the event began :3

I got all 38 but my Daughter only got 32 as she had the computer for the majority of the day but had to go to bed about 8 hours ago seeing as how i'm on UK time and it's now 5am *yawn*

I believe it was 48 hours, and I'm saying there are plenty of times that I've missed events, and I'm sure many others have too... You're not the only one who's ever busy, and so we all just go with how long TJ says it will go on. Just because a few people missed an event, doesn't mean he should change the whole event.

I missed out on the 09 VDay dragon and the 09 Christmas dragon though I was able to get the Christmas this year I have yet to get the 09 Vday but I don't complain about it because its just life Family comes first you get to do some things you want for fun others you don't. the only reason I got to do this event was dinner was cooked at my house this year if it hadn't been I would have missed out on this event too its a bummer yes but if you think about it Im sure you have things on your scroll or whatever that others don't or wish they had that's what makes things so interesting and fun