TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I have 5 left to get. If it ends at midnight eastern I'm screwed out of one, if it ends at 1 am eastern I'm fine. Here's hoping.

38/38, woot! I grabbed my last one a few hours ago. Thank you, TJ and artists!

urgh...just...1...more...eeggg!!!

But I must go to sleep....but just one more....

I've got all 38 now. So worth going back and forth to the site to check and click more eggs. biggrin.gif

I am hoping for 1 am EST cause I am grabbing for a friend and she only needs 7 more...

Screwed whenever it ends. i have 19, need 19 more. i am vacationing, so basically don't have time to collect. I SO wish this was longer.

Well I mean they are Easter eggs not like they could have come out when it wasn't Easter. That would make them non-Easter eggs then.

Lol, yeah, what I meant was that it just happened to be the year that we stayed longer than 6 PM. And then the day afterward, when I normally could have caught them, I had something going on until 9:30 at night.

A lot of people are wanting it extended but I can't wait for it to end! xd.png I really wanna know what happens to the eggs and stuff.

So is there anything special once you get them all or was this just for the fun of it? I wouldn't mind either way. xd.png

Yes! 38/38! with...45 minutes to spare biggrin.gif (I think)

The sprites are so preeetttyy, thank you TJ and spriters laugh.gif

Oh man.... im screwed, i only have 28/38.... sad.gif and i have to go to bed now....

Screwed whenever it ends. i have 19, need 19 more. i am vacationing, so basically don't have time to collect. I SO wish this was longer.

haha ur screwed? xd.png I need 20 more eggs and only 1 hour left. (maybe TJ will forget to update the coding and we will get an extra hour xd.png)

So is there anything special once you get them all or was this just for the fun of it? I wouldn't mind either way. xd.png

i think we just get to keep them in our scrolls :3

Can someone tell me what "drops" you're talking about? All I did to get my eggs was go to a page, click the egg, wait 12 minutes, refresh, and there'd be a different egg. Am I missing some other kind of drop? I got all 38 eggs at around 1:30 today...

A lot of people are wanting it extended but I can't wait for it to end! xd.png I really wanna know what happens to the eggs and stuff.

haha exactly my thoughts xd.png

i fear i have all this anticipation and nothing happens tongue.gif

really starting to wonder what will happen at midnight server time tongue.gif

I'm sad... I wont be able to get them all...

25/38 as of right now...

If it end when it's supposed to, I'll only have 28-30 of them...

;~;