TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Actually, I think I may be wrong. In looking at other scrolls, it seems there is more than one basket color as well as flower color combinations for the filled baskets. I have seen at least 3 different ones.

the things on the handle are different colors than some others...

I gots the 38 :3

but...is it official that there's only 38? >.>

I currently have 9/38. Loooong way to go... xd.png

I just came here for the first time all weekend and wow this is cool.

How are you guys finding so many?

I think there are 38 total, and they appear randomly every 5 to 15 minutes. You don't have to worry about missing an egg because once they appear the egg will keep appearing until you click it and send it to your basket. Easiest way to deal is set your screen on refresh every 5 seconds or so and just keep checking it every few minutes or so. When you see a new egg just click it and add it to your basket.

You don't actually have to seach pages for them, as they will pop up on whatever page you happen to be on after the 5 to 15 minutes pass.

mcx

Well, I found the mistake: I had JavaScript disabled. user posted image

I just found out about this and my comp is broke sad.gif

I am trying to get them on my ipod but they only show up when an error page pops up. Kinda weird.

Any ideas on this? Oh, and the time limit between finding eggs, is it 10 minutes from when you find an egg or is it like the egg drops?

cool I got 38 so far.. nice easter eggs. and I wonder what do with them in basket? when I had with them? unsure.gif nice colors.. I love few red/blue and blues eggs look good. smile.gif

Apparently anyway from 5 - 15, I've been told 10-12. smile.gif 12 appears to be my regular.

Yay, I have them all =)

Good luck folks! biggrin.gif

And thanks to TJ and the spriters for this hunt!

I gots the 38 :3

but...is it official that there's only 38? >.>

yep. those who got 38 have not found any more. plus, it was confirmed earlier.

I just found out about this and my comp is broke sad.gif

I am trying to get them on my ipod but they only show up when an error page pops up. Kinda weird.

Any ideas on this? Oh, and the time limit between finding eggs, is it 10 minutes from when you find an egg or is it like the egg drops?

it is around every 12 minutes smile.gif Don't worry. My sister has the same thing, so I am a catcher for her. Anyone else you trust who you can let you log in? thats if you want them that bad

Well, I found the mistake: I had JavaScript disabled. user posted image

ehmagod i lurves that emoticon....!!!!

headdesk, i guess, or more like facewall... xd.png

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! X3 My appologies for my nerd-ism.

Just got 23! And if I hadn't of forced myself to wake up early, I wouldve been stuck with 20... At the start, I though i would on ly have time for 10-15, as I only logged on half way through the 2nd day...

I think there are 38 total, and they appear randomly every 5 to 15 minutes. You don't have to worry about missing an egg because once they appear the egg will keep appearing until you click it and send it to your basket. Easiest way to deal is set your screen on refresh every 5 seconds or so and just keep checking it every few minutes or so. When you see a new egg just click it and add it to your basket.

You don't actually have to seach pages for them, as they will pop up on whatever page you happen to be on after the 5 to 15 minutes pass.

mcx

How do you set the screen to refresh every 5 seconds?

So what happens if you find all 38? And also do we get to keep them?

38/38

Which makes me ridiculously happy biggrin.gif

Thanks to TJ and all the spriters: You are wonderful people <3