TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Well you can breed them now but when june comes not anymore.

Rats! I'm going to have a problem there, 'cause my frilled is the King of my dragons!

Dude, this sooo cool!! But, like, what do you do with the eggs you collect in your basket? huh.gif

Nothing. Its like the leetle tree from last years christmas. Its just there.

got them all! thanks TJ and staff for making Easter as memorable as ever! biggrin.gif

YAYS!!! I GOT EM ALL!!!

Thank you TJ!!! And all the ARTISTS OF COURSE!!! YAY!

I just got my last one. computers at work are awesome.. just hide the cave in another tab and peek when the boss isn't around. smile.gif

I wonder what will happen now?

Well you can breed them now but when june comes not anymore.

Well, I have my four frills, so I'm good. I think it's kind of a good thing, since it'll be the first retired dragon I'll have on my scroll.

On topic: My favorite one in my basket so far is the green glass one with the gold netting.

They're getting easier for me to get them now. I should be finished before it's over.

If you use firefox, look for an add on at their site called ReloadEvery. Once it has downloaded, it will probably have to restart firefox. after this, right click on any page, go to ReloadEvery, then click on 5 secoinds. Its dead easy!

Thank you i just got it and it works awesome!

(sorry off topic)

I just got my last one. computers at work are awesome.. just hide the cave in another tab and peek when the boss isn't around. smile.gif

I wonder what will happen now?

Lol, sneaky. And hey will just be for decoration. Marionetta said something like the basket will stay n your scroll for people to view your eggs, nothing else.

That's perfect! I have some errands to run, but with my iPhone, I can set the timer AND pick up the eggs. xd.png Yay~

4/38 (right?) *squee*

So much for that idea... They don't show up on the iPhone browser. >< Good thing I only missed about an hour and a half of hunting. 10/38... I should have time to get them all if I work diligently. >_>

Grrr. People are frustrating me when they always ask what is going to happen. If you READ all he post on he page, there would be at least one answer..

Little rant thing is over now.

On topic. Would it be possible to cat 33 eggs in 6 hours and whatever we have left?

38/38 eggies!! I'm happy now!!

BTW... where do you find those beautiful basket banners/logos? I would love to have one!

38/38 eggies!! I'm happy now!!

BTW... where do you find those beautiful basket banners/logos? I would love to have one!

Just PM one of the people who has them. They will give you the code, no doubt about that... It was also posted a while back... about 12 hours ago. I wouldn't bother looking for it xd.png

Edited by kayla0297

Lol, sneaky. And hey will just be for decoration. Marionetta said something like the basket will stay n your scroll for people to view your eggs, nothing else.

i must've missed that

o:

at least we know we get to keep them :3