TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Umbreonage's egg is my favorite. x)

So the eggs show up roughly every 10 minutes or so? I only just got online for the first time this weekend and don't feel like wading through 200+ pages.

I have 38 eggs ^ ^ At last egg I catch 2 hours ago ^ ^

(And NOW I have Vampire egg O_o Suprise biggrin.gif)

Sorry if this has already been answered... I saw this question on the first and last page, but no answer.. *too many pages.* Will they hatch, or just stay eggs? And do you need all 38 for them to hatch? And will they go away after today..? Because a lot of people got all 38, including me, and that would be sad if they all went away. >.<

Ah! So when does it finish? Midnight?

Most likely yes, but it may go on to 1am, you never know.

They appear to just stay eggs. I don't know if they go away. The number doesn't make any difference, although we're hoping something "happens" when you get thirty-eight.

MY SWAN/GLASS ONE!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Most likely yes, but it may go on to 1am, you never know.

I should (hopefully) still have time to get them all then!

Sorry if this has already been answered... I saw this question on the first and last page, but no answer.. *too many pages.* Will they hatch, or just stay eggs? And do you need all 38 for them to hatch? And will they go away after today..? Because a lot of people got all 38, including me, and that would be sad if they all went away. >.<

Far, far back on the pages someone said that we will keep the baskets and the eggs, and the baskets just won't stay at the top of our pages anymore, or something to that effect.

-too lazy to go back and find an exact quote-

Hrmpf, I'm stuck on 18/38, and have been for over an hour now. *grumbles*

Sent a message off to TJ about not having any eggs showing up, and I'll check back later to try my luck. Right now, I've got to head to the local college (re-applying after not attending for 15 years!), so I can't hunt.

From the pics, though, they're gorgeous eggs

Edit: Stupid question: The Easter eggs show up looking like themselves, right, and not disguised as mystery eggs (on the main page) or other dragon eggs (in the AP)?

Just to be sure you don't have a script blocker running do you? If so that will prevent being able to see eggs.

It would be so awesome if they hatched, but that would be so many sprites to make. Still, I hope SOMETHING happens. I don't just want a bunch of useless eggs on my scroll.

I have a bad case of OCD.

I keep getting the same egg showing up. Glitch?

The same egg will continue to appear until you actually click on it.

Once you click, it will be added to your basket, and the next egg won't appear until ~12 minutes after your most recently collected one was picked up.

There's 38 eggs overall, which means if you picked one up every 12 minutes it would take 7 hours and 24 minutes to collect them all. If this event ends exactly at midnight tonight, that would mean you'd have to start collecting them by 4:36 EST. It's 4:53 at the time of this post, so if you want to collect all of the eggs, you need to have at least 2 in your basket as of the time of this post.

That said, I just picked up the last one. I'm done. biggrin.gif

Finished now? Because no more eggs are showing... I hoped to wake up earl and catch the last of it.. Ah wel... It's 5:20 in the moning.... back to bed for me!

EDIT:: NEvermind. This computer loads it VERY ssllooww.

Edited by kayla0297