TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Isn't that a good thing? You get them all with heaps of time before the cut off?

EDIT:: Just got another! It's a red and yellow split egg . Well it looks like the pattern of a slit anyway.

Edited by kayla0297

On topic. Would it be possible to cat 33 eggs in 6 hours and whatever we have left?

It'll take 7 hrs and 36 min to find 38... So to find 33, you'll need around 6 hrs and 36 min, I'm guessing.

It'll take 7 hrs and 36 min to find 38... So to find 33, you'll need around 6 hrs and 36 min, I'm guessing.

Drats... But thanks for replying. I'm catching for my sister too. Ah well, she doesn't have to know there was 38. I'll tell her there was a limit of however many I get.. xd.png Sneaky me

EDIT:: Did anyone notice that when you only have a few eggs, there is none on the picture of the basket? But as you get more, they appear?

Edited by kayla0297

Correct.

They'll just be floating somewhere on any random dragcave (dragcave.net, not the forum) page, and if you don't click it on that page it will appear on the next you load, then the one after that, etc.

It's obviously not a normal egg, plus you can see which one of the 38 you're picking up.

Thanks! I would have been kind of bummed to find out I should have been clicking on random eggs all this time... laugh.gif

I got them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!! I have been so busy all day with work but getting my eggs, I finally got them!!!

I'm so happy!!! biggrin.gif

hugs!! Monica

So what happens when you get all of the eggs? Anything special? I'm guessing they don't hatch ><

I've got like 21 or something like that.

Are we gonna get an Easter dragon? smile.gif

i need 6 more.. now to only be able to grab them, since i wont be making it on much today >>;

I have one more left to get. One more...

Edit: Wait, is it 38 or 39 eggs? I seen people say both.

Edited by SilentPsycho

So what happens when you get all of the eggs? Anything special? I'm guessing they don't hatch ><

Decoration. The basket will stay, but you can only view your eggs, nothing else...

I feel like a broken record...

One more? That must be torture. *nods*

I wish we would!!! - get an Easter dragon. A stone one will have to be the best one for it. wink.gif

I've got like 21 or something like that.

Are we gonna get an Easter dragon? smile.gif

probably not an "easter" dragon because easter comes from a religion.

27/38 almost there! smile.gif YAY!!! only 11 more to go. smile.gif they are so beautiful!!!!

Edited by majors

Just to be sure you don't have a script blocker running do you?  If so that will prevent being able to see eggs.

Not to my knowledge, no. I'm gonna try my IE and see if that works.

Edit: Yay! Got my first one! biggrin.gif *facepalm* I apparently had my adblock on in FF (which, oddly enough, was allowing the game ads at the bottom of the page, so I didn't pay attention to it), so I went to IE and about 30 seconds later, an egg appeared at the top of the page!

Edited by Thecraftydragon

Now that I finally have all 38 eggs, I'd like to say thanks to all the other spriters and people that put this together, and I'm glad everyone had fun with this event.

Easter actually comes from the pagan celebration to do with the arrival of spring. Resurrection Sunday is from the "religion". smile.gif Just to clarify. wink.gif

Edited by Janie

TJ is torturung me. I have my favourite set, and the firs one I grabbed for my sister was my favourite, but I haven't got it yet out of all 27 eggs. Wait. 27 already?! Woot! 11 more to go!