TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Hello everyone smile.gif

I've been away since yesterday so I have no idea if TJ announced any changes.

So will anything happen with the egg basket once it's complete? I mean, will anything stay on our scrolls as a lil reminder of this DC Egg Hunt?

Happy Easter to you all smile.gif

Edited by lorimmel

How do you set the screen to refresh every 5 seconds?

If you use firefox, look for an add on at their site called ReloadEvery. Once it has downloaded, it will probably have to restart firefox. after this, right click on any page, go to ReloadEvery, then click on 5 secoinds. Its dead easy!

*sighs* Don't think I'll have time to get them all. I did log on earlier but didn't have time to do any serious hunting. Would be nice if we could get a RSS feed for events. Don't know how hard that would be to do.

How do you set the screen to refresh every 5 seconds?

you don't need to the eggs actually show up every 12 minutes after the last one you clicked. For me it happened exactly at the 12 minute mark so i got all 38 eggs fairly quickly.

What IS going on with the frilled? Please? sad.gif I'm sorry it's off topic, but...!

Hello everyone smile.gif

I've been away since yesterday so I have no idea if TJ announced any changes.

So will anything happen with the egg basket once it's complete? I mean, will anything stay on our scrolls as a lil reminder of this DC Egg Hunt?

Happy Easter to you all smile.gif

somewhere buried in the posts is a quote from Marionetta( the egg hunt was her idea wink.gif )

saying that we will get to keep the basket and be able to view the eggs biggrin.gif

event concludes at midnight DC time tonight!

we are lobbying for 'Trick or Treat(-mostly Treat) on Halloween and maybe a Stocking to fill on Christmas?

What IS going on with the frilled? Please? sad.gif I'm sorry it's off topic, but...!

The creator is going to discontinue them. But not until June or so.

It's easy to get them all when you spend so much time in the cave trying to get a certain egg. xd.png

If this happens next year maybe there should be an egg painting contest where people can send in there egg artwork for a chance to be one of the 38.

Good idea?

Sorry I said this already. xd.png

how long away is midnight in TJ's time?

Its EST time. I know that much. So 12 tonight EST.

The creator is going to discontinue them. But not until June or so.

Thanks. sad.gif But what about breeding them??

*sighs* Don't think I'll have time to get them all. I did log on earlier but didn't have time to do any serious hunting. Would be nice if we could get a RSS feed for events. Don't know how hard that would be to do.

It looks like you have 8, so 30 to go.

If you pick one up every 12 minutes for the next 6 hours, you'll have all of them.

You're cutting it close (there's only about 6 hours and 35 minutes left if it ends exactly at midnight), but if it's that important to you there is still time.

Thanks. sad.gif But what about breeding them??

Well you can breed them now but when june comes not anymore.

Its EST time. I know that much. So 12 tonight EST.

So not forum time? Might get eggs after all...

It looks like you have 8, so 30 to go.

If you pick one up every 12 minutes for the next 6 hours, you'll have all of them.

You're cutting it close (there's only about 6 hours and 35 minutes left if it ends exactly at midnight), but if it's that important to you there is still time.

Yeah I am in the same boat as you! lol I have like 10 of them I think. But in 8 more mins there should be a new one. Hope you get yours too!

YAY! I now have 18!

=3 rows

=20 to go

=lots of beautiful eggs by lots of amazing artists!

Don't ask why I did that. But thank you so much artists for making these eggs, and Marionetta for thinking of this idea!

If you use firefox, look for an add on at their site called ReloadEvery. Once it has downloaded, it will probably have to restart firefox. after this, right click on any page, go to ReloadEvery, then click on 5 secoinds. Its dead easy!

Cool, thanks. I'll have to ask my mom for permission though.

Ooh, I only have 6 more to go biggrin.gif

Edited by WhereRmyDragons

Yeah I am in the same boat as you! lol I have like 10 of them I think. But in 8 more mins there should be a new one. Hope you get yours too!

Good luck!