TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Finally found them all! this was the last one I got: user posted image

Thanks spriters and TJ for making this so much fun!

Nope, those are just pretty eggs this time. But darn pretty at that.

Wait so we don't get to keep them?? (grabs basket...No I wants them all. )

They are actually hard boiled white eggs that were dyed or painted to look pretty. Once cooked they won't hatch.

i finally finished! user posted image was my last egg!

my fruends are almost done as well ^^ the last one had 6 more eggs to find

Woohoo. Just got the last one. biggrin.gifuser posted image was my last one. smile.gif

Anyone else notice that the flowers and colors on the basket change one more time when you get them all? Yup, done.

Edited by Bodecia

Edit: Stupid question: The Easter eggs show up looking like themselves, right, and not disguised as mystery eggs (on the main page) or other dragon eggs (in the AP)?

Correct.

They'll just be floating somewhere on any random dragcave (dragcave.net, not the forum) page, and if you don't click it on that page it will appear on the next you load, then the one after that, etc.

It's obviously not a normal egg, plus you can see which one of the 38 you're picking up.

Edited by SolarCat

Anyone else notice that the flowers on the basket change one more time when you get them all? Yup, done.

Can you post the differences?

My easter basket link seems broken for good so I haven't noticed. blink.gif

Wait so we don't get to keep them?? (grabs basket...No I wants them all. )

Rumors are we get to keep them after Easter but, no, they won't hatch.

I love the idea of going Trick or Treating on Halloween smile.gif

Me too. Hope that can become a reality.

so the eggs don't hatch, but they are for something? or was this for fun?

don't get me wrong, it was oodles of fun and a nice, soothing event compared to what we usually get. no competition, and you are practically almost guaranteed to find them!

but if this was for nothing...i don't know. i'm dying to find out if it was for something

oof...

Sent a message off to TJ about not having any eggs showing up, and I'll check back later to try my luck. Right now, I've got to head to the local college (re-applying after not attending for 15 years!), so I can't hunt.

From the pics, though, they're gorgeous eggs

Edit: Stupid question: The Easter eggs show up looking like themselves, right, and not disguised as mystery eggs (on the main page) or other dragon eggs (in the AP)?

Right, they look like themselves and are anywhere on the page (except with the other dragon eggs).

Good luck on getting some before midnight...and gratz on re-applying to college. smile.gif

all of them are found. I am wondering if something will happen.

@starthecat Thanks for the blinking basket.

I wonder what will happen I hope the eggs turn into some awesome looking dragon biggrin.gif or a Cadbury bunny!!!!!!!!!!