TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Can you post the differences?

My easter basket link seems broken for good so I haven't noticed. blink.gif

Actually, I think I may be wrong. In looking at other scrolls, it seems there is more than one basket color as well as flower color combinations for the filled baskets. I have seen at least 3 different ones.

Only saw this now, as I was gone for a few days.

Just have 2 eggs so far.

Hope to grab at least one or two more before going to sleep.

I know this is off topic, *nervously* But what on earth is that about the frilled dragons? They're going?!

It would be soooooooo freaking cool if we got to keep and hatch the eggs after Easter. *Wink wink hint hint at spriters and scripters* Pwetty pwease make them hatchable?

38/38! Hurray! I'm all curious as to see if anything happens at the end of the event...

-Squees-

I made a phail egg but there it is! xd.png

Was not phail egg, was/is PRETTY!

so the eggs don't hatch, but they are for something? or was this for fun?

don't get me wrong, it was oodles of fun and a nice, soothing event compared to what we usually get. no competition, and you are practically almost guaranteed to find them!

but if this was for nothing...i don't know. i'm dying to find out if it was for something

oof...

We get bragging rites that we actually hunted and found all 38 eggies smile.gif

-hugs my basket- Please don't take it away or shrink it love it just how it is

23/38...oh PLEASE I want to get them all!

if you get each egg every 10-12 min, i dont see why you wouldnt get them all :3

good luck(:

It would be soooooooo freaking cool if we got to keep and hatch the eggs after Easter. *Wink wink hint hint at spriters and scripters* Pwetty pwease make them hatchable?

...wut?

if you get each egg every 10-12 min, i dont see why you wouldnt get them all :3

good luck(:

T'anks!!!

*bouncing up and down impatiently* I wish it were slightly quicker! Unfortunately, it's nearly 9.30 where I am and I have to be off the computer at 12!

Was not phail egg, was/is PRETTY!

Phail egg is phail xd.png

Yay! Im at the 10 more mark! hope I have the time today. 120 mins....2 hours. Okay then I think Ill catch em all

Actually, I think I may be wrong. In looking at other scrolls, it seems there is more than one basket color as well as flower color combinations for the filled baskets. I have seen at least 3 different ones.

Hmm I thought so, there are three colours of baskets, Beige, green, and orange. Its completely random what colour you get.

I have 8 more to collect. Muffin Mod, your egg is being very very stubborn! I think it likes to hide.

Whoo, got all 38! =D

I'm wondering what special thing happens if you get all of them... or if you just get to look at the pretty eggs.

Will we get to keep them, or do they go away?