TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Rawr.

Still gots..

12 more O.o

Wow. So...

144 more minutes or..

2 hours and 24 minutes >_<

I think the Halloween thing would be cool (pumpkin bucket, anyone?)

Also!! What about Christmas? Same idea, only a tree (or a stocking - stockings would be cute, and could be changed from year to year, with maybe a dragon sprite on the front of the stocking with the year written across the top part?) with gifts / stocking stuffers.

PS: I think this is a wonderful idea - it gives everyone something to collect that isn't reflex / luck dependent. Thanks so much for this!

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! BOTH OF 'EM!!

Yaaayy just got one of my favorites!!

It's the glass eggy with the gold draped around it! xd.png

11 more to go......

How do you not have any Easter eggs, CraftyDragon? They automatically pop up on the DC site (I don't think on the forums) and if you don't click on it at first, it follows you until you do.

Only FIVE More eggs! Oh and @Rpuppyluvr0203, sorry! Just now saw it!

Hey, if it is ending soon, do y'all think I'll be able to get five more before it ends?? *Bites nails nervously*

Wonderful beauties! My daughter has 2 to go, then I can finish my half of the basket!

Thank you TJ and all the artists! Easter/Spring blessings!

I have to go sleep now.. sad.gif If someone could help me to catch them PM me. It'd be VERY appreciated. smile.gif

Most likely they will be gone at midnight EST (6th April 12:00 AM)

thanks Steven, yes I meant the 6th

Do you allso know if they stay on your scroll after this event?

Edited by Mave71

Yaaayy just got one of my favorites!!

It's the glass eggy with the gold draped around it! xd.png

11 more to go......

That one is my favorite too biggrin.gif!

Might not be my absolute fave, but I think it is... So hard to choose a fave when they're all beautiful!

I used to think people who had dreams about DC were weirdos with too much time on their hands... until I dreamed that all the Easter Eggs I found hatched and I was going nuts trying to name them all. They were running around everywhere and I couldn't keep track of all of them. O.o

I'm away at a friend's house, so i can't be online much... i have been able to get 4 though. so i'm happy

Yay! I've got 17/38!! smile.gif And I have 4 hours alone on the computer so hopefully I should be able to get them all... Does anyone know exactly what time this ends, because I might have time to go on later to get my last few eggs (if necessary) after my church band practice...

@Vadercat: I agree: all the eggs are sooo beautiful it's hard to pick favorites! smile.gif

Oh I dearly wish the baskets stay on our scroll. I have a feeling they will. I mean, why let the spriter's work go to waste?

Yay! I've got 17/38!! smile.gif And I have 4 hours alone on the computer so hopefully I should be able to get them all... Does anyone know exactly what time this ends, because I might have time to go on later to get my last few eggs (if necessary) after my church band practice...

Okay yes, this is totally off-topic and I have no idea what time it ends rolleyes.gif, but I had to ask since you're a musician of some sort -- What do you play? I play keyboard/piano at my church's band smile.gif

These are just gorgeous... all of us have had a wonderful time collecting them-- my favorite is this one: user posted image

smile.gif

I do have a question for the spriters: why are there different colored baskets? I don't think this has anything to do with the number of eggs (though, the basket image DOES change as you get more of them) but it's something I noticed.

These are just gorgeous... all of us have had a wonderful time collecting them-- my favorite is this one: user posted image

smile.gif

I do have a question for the spriters: why are there different colored baskets? I don't think this has anything to do with the number of eggs (though, the basket image DOES change as you get more of them) but it's something I noticed.

Just for fun and variety. :3