TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

If this happens next year maybe there should be an egg painting contest where people can send in there egg artwork for a chance to be one of the 38.

I know another site that did something like that, except like...the ones that had popularish references got farther. And there were too many submissions so prettier more deserving eggs got lost in the shuffle so it wasn't really a fairish contest I mean.

maybe if they do it, it can be anonymous...that would work...anyway that would be completely awesome, it would allow us regular peons to get in on the fun.

anyway...love this event...as I said last night...most fun I've ever had on DC

It's been said multiple times that the prize is having fun collecting pretty eggs. :<

[hugs maker of favorie egg]

I had fun hunting my eggs!!

Yeah! I've collected all 38! I especially liked the last one with the bird hugging the egg! All other eggs are great too.

Do we get to keep the basket with eggs, pretty please? Like with the Leetle Tree... I absolutely adore them!

I have all 38 eggs now. I hope we get to keep them.

Marrionetta said we do get to keep them, most likely in a Leetle Basket. smile.gif

Edited by miladyz

I did it, I did it, I got them all!! They are so beautiful and it was fun, thank you for having the egg hunt smile.gif

Hee, I'm on my last egg. I'm letting it follow me around a little bit before I click on it. xd.png

Sorry but I have to say...

nepherim the bird is awesome, I'm absolutely loving it!

35 now by the way people. So excited about keeping them! Well done and thanks to the people that designed all these eggs, they are absolutely beautiful!

The egg hunt was a blast! Thank you TJ, Spriters and EVERYONE who worked on this for us.

To Marri: lol I'm a 50yr old kid and would LOVE to trick or treat in the Cave!

Thank you thank you thank you, TJ and all you amazing egg-artists out there! The eggs are breathtaking! As someone who has made Pysanky (Ukrainian Easter eggs), I'm particularly fond of the ones that resemble them. smile.gif

I love the whole idea of an Easter egg hunt! biggrin.gif

Marrionetta said we do get to keep them, most likely in a Leetle Basket. smile.gif

Thats cool, I can't wait!

Is it possible that the Easter eggs not appear anymore?

can someone tell me for how long (eg. Apr-5 00:00 EST) they would appear?

Is it possible that the Easter eggs not appear anymore?

can someone tell me for how long (eg. Apr-5 00:00 EST) they would appear?

Most likely they will be gone at midnight EST (6th April 12:00 AM)

Gotta catch 'em all! =D

*is shot*

Got my last egg this morning. ♥

Big thanks to TJ and the spriters and everyone else who had a hand in this. THANK YOU!

Good luck everyone. :3