TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I wonder what'll happen... Maybe the basket will shrink and it'll be Leetle Tree sized on your scroll, and when you click it you see all the eggs you got.  laugh.gif

That would be cool.smile.gif And maybe a dragon will come to collect them in the end and it may as well stay on the scroll xd.png , but that's too unlikely I guess.

Wooowww I have to catch for four people including myself!! DX

no fun...... I still have soo much to catch!

Hey, are these baskets permenant? Please don't shoot me if this question was asked before. happy.gif

I missed the post of which artist drew which egg ;-; can somebody point me in that direction? biggrin.gif

I missed the post of which artist drew which egg ;-; can somebody point me in that direction? biggrin.gif

Check the second posting on the first page of this thread wink.gif

I have only one to collect now! smile.gif

Check the second posting on the first page of this thread wink.gif

I have only one to collect now! smile.gif

lol thank you happy.gif I hadn't checked the first page since yesterday morning so I never thought to look back there.

Boy do I feel foolish!

It's ok, I just noticed myself! xd.png

@Vadercat: congrats! I still have yet to get the swan egg. And I still have to collect 12 more eggs! sad.gif

I'm afraid I won't be able to get them all.....

Edited by Rpuppyluvr0203

I'm halfway through... :/

Me too. I just got back from a convention after eighteen hours of driving. I've been playing since the Mayhem eggs dropped and still haven't gotten one- Yes even through the convention. I think something's wrong, because every time I grab an Mayhem egg I get an error message.

I'm also glad TJ changed the rules about the Easter eggs so now that everyone can find them. I admit I was very upset that only those privileged enough to grab a Mayhem egg could participate at first.

If I get one more error message in trying to grab the Mayhem eggs, I will be reporting it.

The list has been posted numerous times.. I definitely remember it on page 124 (waaay back xd.png) and it definitely appeared later, too.

Got all 38 eggs now, thank you to the artists and TJ for such beautiful eggs biggrin.gif

Nobodies congratulated me!!! >:)

It'd be cool if, at the end of the competition, those who got all 38 get a special Easter Dragon. We'd get to keep the eggs, even the people who didn't get 'em all, but those with all 38 got an Easter Dragon!

Also.  If you kids like this event format, want me to see if I can twist TJ's arm into doing some trick or treating along side the halloween dragon release this year?  =o

*hears the imminent sounds of the site lagging and grinding to a halt*

no thanks @_@. Not that it wouldn't be fun, I just don't think the site could handle it.

I think the Halloween thing would be cool (pumpkin bucket, anyone?)

Also!! What about Christmas? Same idea, only a tree (or a stocking - stockings would be cute, and could be changed from year to year, with maybe a dragon sprite on the front of the stocking with the year written across the top part?) with gifts / stocking stuffers.

PS: I think this is a wonderful idea - it gives everyone something to collect that isn't reflex / luck dependent. Thanks so much for this!

Edited by Arkali

Whew, now my three little siblings have their 38 eggs, too. Thanks again, TJ and wonderful artists, mods, and all others involved in this lovely event!

Nobodies congratulated me!!! >:)

It'd be cool if, at the end of the competition, those who got all 38 get a special Easter Dragon. We'd get to keep the eggs, even the people who didn't get 'em all, but those with all 38 got an Easter Dragon!

Hey! If you check my post above, I did congradulate you!! smile.gif

That would be pretty awesome to get a special Easter dragon, but it would cause too much drama with those who didn't collect enough eggs. sad.gif