TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I'm away at a friend's house, so i can't be online much... i have been able to get 4 though. so i'm happy

Im too busy to collect the eggs at a constant rate. I do have about 6 eggs so far though smile.gif (why is it an egg doesnt appear for me until 10 minutes have passed though? o.O)

How do you not have any Easter eggs, CraftyDragon? They automatically pop up on the DC site (I don't think on the forums) and if you don't click on it at first, it follows you until you do.

Dunno. Just haven't had any show up on the site at all, even though I've been on the main page for quite a while.

I used a timer it went easy enough (played facebook games between)

stay on the main cave page, it has less stuff on it, and if not scroll locked great time to hunt for eggs wink.gif

click easter egg, set timer to 11 min

when it goes off, refresh, a new egg should appear somewhere on the page

click egg, set timer, rinse repeat

if you stick to timer it will take 418 min roughly 7 hours to complete

it was fun and I am so happy we can keep our little basket with all the pretty eggs

and something like this for halloween would be cute too, you can get a little pumpkin basket and fill it with eggs to show off biggrin.gif

I just returned from my trip only to find an event going on... OHNOEZ. I need to get to work!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Okay yes, this is totally off-topic and I have no idea what time it ends rolleyes.gif, but I had to ask since you're a musician of some sort -- What do you play? I play keyboard/piano at my church's band smile.gif

Psssssst. I play organ and accordion for mine. biggrin.gif

Are they on pages you've already checked? I have over halfway to go. Is it likely I'll get them all? Please? Someone? sad.gif

Dunno. Just haven't had any show up on the site at all, even though I've been on the main page for quite a while.

I have to switch pages for the eggs to show up. Maybe you do too.

Oh I dearly wish the baskets stay on our scroll. I have a feeling they will. I mean, why let the spriter's work go to waste?

exactly! it would waste all their time; ours included...

Darn, I completely forgot to check here on Easter. I doubt I'll be getting many of these eggs. Oh well!

Im too busy to collect the eggs at a constant rate. I do have about 6 eggs so far though smile.gif (why is it an egg doesnt appear for me until 10 minutes have passed though? o.O)

They show up after a minimum of 12 minutes has passed. I'm basically sitting around surfing the internet with a timer going. Every 12 minutes I go to the cave, click on my egg, then go back to internetting.

And skipping school, of course. It's not my fault, they have terrible wireless!

I have... 3. *facepalm*

How often do they show up, and where? ><

Every 11 minutes. If you have a kitchen timer, set, and every time it goes off, click your basket or an egg and another one will appear

They show up every 11 minute about. If you work straight through, it'll take you about 7 hours, so if you start workin' now you'll be fine! Doesn't end for about 11 hours...

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! BOTH OF 'EM!!

Awww, thanks :-) In fairness, the halloween trick o' treat wasn't my idea, but was thought of by the girl who organized the egg hunt. The Christmas idea I did come up with, though :-) I figured I was due for a good idea :-)