TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I was pleasantly surprised when I first clicked on the weird egg and found that I collected one for the Festival of Eggs. What a great idea...not what I was expecting at all.

Thanks, TJ, for continuing to keep our holidays on here fun. And thanks to everyone who decorated an egg for me to collect, they are gorgeous.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter!

Got them all smile.gif

Thanks to TJ and the artists... hungting was really fun.

Although I must say that I'd like to keep not only the basket, but all of those eggs ^^ It would be a shame not to be able to look at them just because Easter is over...

Bardess: I think we'll still be able to keep our baskets (just in mini size). I would think if we could keep our baskets, we can see the eggs in it (I hope!)

This is awesome, but wearing me out! I'm hunting my own, my husband has me hunting for him while he is at work, and I'm helping my daughter hunt them. Getting closer, though!!

29/38 for me

26/38 for my kiddo

24/38 for my husband

biggrin.gif

Edited by PiccoloRose

Thanks for the awesome surprise! happy.gif I just got home and only have 9 eggs , but I'm planning to catch up today! smile.gif And I'm so curious to understand what will happen in the end!

Hmmm... I have an idea... Tomorrow, there will be an egg drop. Those who have their basket filled can get the eggs of the drop. And also, look at the person who posted the second post's sig. They say that they have an Eastur hatchy in there! It may be our sprite! biggrin.gif

xd.png I kinda wish I could hunt more now, but I know that making eggs takes time and creativity and then more time to make it look more realistic. And my brother would get mad if I tried to help him while he's at school. =x

I wonder what'll happen... Maybe the basket will shrink and it'll be Leetle Tree sized on your scroll, and when you click it you see all the eggs you got. laugh.gif

Finally done! biggrin.gif

The swan was my last.

And as I have to get up in 7 hours, I'll go to bed pretty soon (living on central european time ;-))

I've gotten 30 eggs so far! I've yet to get the Swan Egg, but any egg now! I'm very, egg-sited (sorry, bad joke rolleyes.gif)! Only 8 more... smile.gif