TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

How can I put one of those Easter baskets in my signature?

right click and save it then put in your scroll code

Thirty-eight! *dances* Got them all! And so very pretty, every one of them.

Thanks again for the awesome Easter present, TJ and spriters! :D

half my eggs disappeared in the last couple of hours...can anyone tell me why??????????? sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

OMG - never mind it was a cache problem - jeez

Edited by Wildkat

half my eggs disappeared in the last couple of hours...can anyone tell me why??????????? sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Sounds like a glitch. sad.gif You might want to PM a mod.

At 12/38...with work and such I'm going to be cutting it rly rly rly close, but I should be able to get all 38...I hope

End tonight at midnight TJ-time right??

Sounds like a glitch. sad.gif You might want to PM a mod.

thanks - I freaked after I refreshed 3 or 4 times, but it was a cache problem...thank goodness! smile.gif

13/38

Hah, I'm never going to get them all.

yeah I doubt I'll get all either. I have to work pretty soon and I doubt they'll let me hunt eggs when I should be working haha

Ok, got 34... four more to go and I'm done!

Does anyone know in which time zone dragon cave is, anyway? 'cause that it'll last for two days doesn't help me if i don't know when that day started...

To me, it's 7:15pm now, and I should be done with the eggs in two hours latest.

Will it then still be Easter in dragon cave?

Well I am up to 12, and so am almost 1/3 of the way there. It's a fun little game, but I don't think I will have time to catch them all.

They are quite pretty though.

I got them all!

Now to read back through the news and see if they do anything other than look pretty.

I'm just sorry my DC friends couldn't play along with this mini game, due to family stuffs. If they are just decorations, no harm, no foul. But if you get something like a permanent trophy or something else unlocked then. . . . yeah.

Ah well, good luck to everyone still hunting!

And thank you to everyone who helped in making the eggs, and TJ for having this mini game.

Just caught another one! biggrin.gif I can't get on my bros scroll to get him some 'cause it keeps saying the passward is wrong even though I'm sure he gave me the right passward. huh.gif I'll have to wait 'til he wakes up to ask him. sad.gif

Yay, at least I just got the swan egg! :-D

What a precious thing...

Ok, got 34... four more to go and I'm done!

Does anyone know in which time zone dragon cave is, anyway? 'cause that it'll last for two days doesn't help me if i don't know when that day started...

To me, it's 7:15pm now, and I should be done with the eggs in two hours latest.

Will it then still be Easter in dragon cave?

The Cave runs on EST.

just trying to get views for my mod mayhem. thanks!

~Hatchling Spam Removed~

Please read the board rules.

Edited by _Z_

If this happens next year maybe there should be an egg painting contest where people can send in there egg artwork for a chance to be one of the 38.

just trying to get views for my mod mayhem. thanks!

http://dragcave.net/view/xxxx

Please do not post links to your eggs. This counts as eggspam and is not allowed on the forums. However, you are allowed to display the link to your scroll in your signature if you want to get views.

If this happens next year maybe there should be an egg painting contest where people can send in there egg artwork for a chance to be one of the 38.

Yes! That would be awesome! ohmy.gif

This is a DC Artist event for the users. Please stop saying that. I've seen you post it multiple times now, and it doesn't need to be posted more than once.

AznVi3tGir1

That is eggspam, you can't ask for views here.

Edited by nepherim

I know another site that did something like that, except like...the ones that had popularish references got farther. And there were too many submissions so prettier more deserving eggs got lost in the shuffle so it wasn't really a fairish contest I mean.

Edited by Tamago Purin