TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Wouldn't it be great if we were allowed to pick one egg from the Festival of Eggs to keep on our scrolls?

Also has anyone found more than one egg in the 12 minute time frame?

18th Egg found.

This one looks dark with blue strange markings on in.

I have.... two! wink.gif How do y'all find all of them so quickly??? huh.gif

Nothing quick about getting all 38....

Omai. I haz none. sad.gif Better get to work. Saw this last night and couldn't get on. sad.gif

there is still tomoorow. i have collected nearly all in waaay less than a day. you should be able to get them

I'm like clicking on the cave button, then scrolling down and looking for an egg, then clicking on scroll and looking again. Then, clicking on the basket and looking..... and on and on! laugh.gif I'll just go look again..... wink.gif

Wouldn't it be great if we were allowed to pick one egg from the Festival of Eggs to keep on our scrolls?

Also has anyone found more than one egg in the 12 minute time frame?

My thoughts exactly.

Only instead 1 I was thinking 3. cool.gif

yay, o gotz all the eggies, there so pretty smile.gif, i hope there will be some cool twist at the end, but if not , im still content.

ps.nepherim's avatar is epic, lol just wanted to get that in tongue.gif

Edited by blargh

What if we peel away the dective outer cating, and each egg is turned into 5-10x bits of chocolate (Magic Dragon Chocolate) that works like the Incubate BSA, but yu can only use one piece evry two weeks, because it's magic.

Is there a list of all the places that I can find eggs? Can they be at the very bottom of my scroll? huh.gifunsure.gif

Ooooo I just founduser posted image

Gemini, eggs can be anywhere on the main site.

Edited by Cruze

This is an adorable idea, thank you everyone! It's impossible to pick a favorite, but... I love the one by Tinakhal because it reminds me of the packaging of my favorite perfume. xd.png

I found this cute egg timer widget if anyone else happens to be hunting on a mac. And it's so seasonally appropriate, too. ^^

Is there a list of all the places that I can find eggs? Can they be at the very bottom of my scroll? huh.gifunsure.gif

They can be anywhere! And for the person that asked a couple of pages back, no, i don't believe anyone has found them sooner than 12 minutes. At least, no one had last night when we were on page 20 of the forum topic. wink.gif

Agree with all the sentiments that the "no stress" element on this event is great! It's at least a little consolation for not catching the new eggs... (Though I've had an offer of a gift, so maybe things are turning up on that front.) Plus I've actually managed to click some halfway uncommon eggs (red dorsal, ER vine egg, white stripe), probably due to the fast clickers all being distracted by the pretty eggs. We need this year round!

@akani: No worries. You've got about 35 hours left (until about 6:00 am Tuesday). European time is 6 hours after cave time.

Thank you so much, that's enough time, so I can go to bed soon ^.^

*Runs in place due to lag* DX

I still hope we get to keep somethin. I mean, we just spent hours collecting all these eggs... *Doesn't wanna hand them over* =.=

I'm like clicking on the cave button, then scrolling down and looking for an egg, then clicking on scroll and looking again. Then, clicking on the basket and looking..... and on and on! laugh.gif I'll just go look again..... wink.gif

omg thats exactly what I"M doing! clicking on the cave, scrolling down, clicknig again, scrolling down, then going to mah basket, then to the cave, then to AP, then to cave, and then to scroll, and then basket, then cave, AP, cave, AP, basket, cave, AP, scroll, basket.....

*yawns* how did easter go by so darn fast? eeerrrrrrggggggg...

i still only have 30!!!!!D: