TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

For the next two days, special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site.

When you said on the site, is it just the cave or is it the forums as well?

I think this got burried. wink.gif

to answer your question though, yes. i found a gorgeous one on my frill's page and another on my purple's.

Ok thanks. smile.gifxd.png whenever I complain about how few I have and that I can't find any, I find another one. xd.png 4/38 now. biggrin.gif

Has anyone found an egg on one of their dragons pages?

It doesn't matter what DC page you go to. After a set time, you will find an egg no matter what page you're on. smile.gif

Also, what exactly is that time? I've heard 5-8 minutes, or 10 minutes or 12 minutes... does it vary? If so then what's the average?

Has anyone found an egg on one of their dragons pages?

I found one on the first dragon on my scroll xd.png

dunno what is wrong but I am at 32 eggs a while ago

was keeping an eye and moving around in dc

but it had been over 30 minutes and no other egg?

what is happening?

so help anyone?

just the site, meaning cave, AP, scrolls, other people's scrolls, dragon pages, action pages, or any page on the SITE other than forums and shop.

They're only on the site itself, not on the forums.

It doesn't matter what DC page you go to. After a set time, you will find an egg no matter what page you're on. smile.gif

Also, what exactly is that time? I've heard 5-8 minutes, or 10 minutes or 12 minutes... does it vary? If so then what's the average?

for pretty much everybody it has been 10-12, mostly 12.

I got them all smile.gif

Thank you TJ for this wonderful and totally unexpected event. And thank you to the spriters for some of the most vibrant, exciting, creative eggs ever biggrin.gif I've been trying all day to decide which is my favourite and it's just impossible. They are all the absolute best in different ways!

I've seen some speculation, but does anyone know for sure what happens to the basket after the event is over? I'm hoping so hard that it becomes a Leetle Basket sprite that can be sorted like the other sprites.

Onoez! I has to hunt for the Mod Mayhem Eggs AND the Egg Festival Eggs?! Noooooo!!

if i were you, i'd forget about the mod mayhem eggs. the easter eggs are only here for two days, and only this year!!! the MM eggs will be here forever. don't worry bout them.

Well, I finally got all 38 and I have to say that the first egg I found ended up being my favorite:

user posted image

But they are all very nice, and I love all the detail and colors. So that got me to thinking....

Where did all of these eggs come from? huh.gif I mean that seems like a lot of work to decorate so many eggs and to make sure that there are enough for everyone to collect all 38. Then it hit me... the AP. Yes that's right all those unwanted frills, pebble and mint eggs. TJ collected them all and HARD-BOILED them. ohmy.gif So now we have these pretty baskets full of 38 beautiful eggs recycled and hard-boiled from the AP. Just think that could be one of your AP babies sitting pretty in that basket. biggrin.gif

Happy DC Easter everyone!

if i were you, i'd forget about the mod mayhem eggs. the easter eggs are only here for two days, and only this year!!! the MM eggs will be here forever. don't worry bout them.

Okay. Thanks for the advice.