TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

38/38

That was fun! laugh.gif Fantastic event! I only hope, we can keep the Egg baskets, when the event is over. smile.gif Some of these egges are really pretty.

I'm getting them about every 10,minutes - a couple of times I didn't check because I was busy, then got 2 close together. I just thought they generate at that 10-minutes mark no matter when you pick it up, but maybe I'm imagining things?

I can't find a second one. D: I did just start though. :/ You guys are lucky you started this morning. >_>

ya, i rly want to keep a few eggies!!! there are so many epic ones!! Kyaaaa!!! ~^v^~

They can be anywhere! And for the person that asked a couple of pages back, no, i don't believe anyone has found them sooner than 12 minutes. At least, no one had last night when we were on page 20 of the forum topic. wink.gif

earlier i got two in a row, oddly. one, and then i went back to the cave, refreshed, and another one was there! but other than that, 111222222 mins for eeeeaaaaaaccchhhhh....blah

oh and i have 32, not 30. hehe lost count

I've got 21 eggs now. They're so pretty. I hope TJ lets us keep them, even if they don't become dragons or do anything special. ^-^

Maybe we'll get to keep our basket at the end of our scroll or something, so we can still look at them and show them off -that would be really sweet! And then next year if there's another egg hunt we could add new eggs to it. Ooo.

38?? Last time I looked at the forum someone said that there are 26! laugh.gif So 38 is confirmed? I have 23 now, and I was hunting for eggs whenever I could, which isn't easy on a holiday that you spend with the family... but funnily enough even my Dad was hunting a few Easter eggs for me when I was helping Mum with preparing dinner! biggrin.gif

I love the eggs, they're so beautiful, and I'm almost a bit sad that we'll never get them as part of the game (='official' eggs/dragons).

Does anyone know if we get to keep the basket somewhere on our scroll after Easter, or will it vanish again??

I only have one:( How do you find all the other ones?

An egg pops up every twelve minutes, anywhere on the site (the scroll, the cave, the abandoned page, really any place). All you have to do is have patience and pick them up.

OHH wow when I got egg 32/38 I mange to get a PAPER Dragon egg weee he he!!

38 Woohooo!!!!! *happy dance* Good luck to every one else!!!

I wonder, Does any one know yet if we get a prize?

yay! I found a second one! biggrin.gif Its green with a black bird thing on it. biggrin.gif

the coveted swan egg, yes

38?? Last time I looked at the forum someone said that there are 26! laugh.gif So 38 is confirmed?

Well I haven't gotten anymore eggs after getting 38...