TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Well, I finally got all 38 and I have to say that the first egg I found ended up being my favorite:

user posted image

But they are all very nice, and I love all the detail and colors. So that got me to thinking....

Where did all of these eggs come from? huh.gif I mean that seems like a lot of work to decorate so many eggs and to make sure that there are enough for everyone to collect all 38. Then it hit me... the AP. Yes that's right all those unwanted frills, pebble and mint eggs. TJ collected them all and HARD-BOILED them. ohmy.gif So now we have these pretty baskets full of 38 beautiful eggs recycled and hard-boiled from the AP. Just think that could be one of your AP babies sitting pretty in that basket. biggrin.gif

Happy DC Easter everyone!

lol, thats HI-larious.

naw, they're just eggs people designed (diff people of course) and TJ used them for the event

It doesn't matter what DC page you go to. After a set time, you will find an egg no matter what page you're on. smile.gif

Also, what exactly is that time? I've heard 5-8 minutes, or 10 minutes or 12 minutes... does it vary? If so then what's the average?

it's pretty much been 12 minutes for me.

now i just need one more! <3

I've got the rainbow colored one and purpleish blue one.  How many more are left?

I still feel left out.  sad.gif  I hope I can get them all.

There are 38 in total.

And don't worry about it, a lot of people have just started as well. You still have tomorrow to look! I say do whatever you want and have a timer going off every 12 minutes. When it rings, refresh a DC page and you'll get an egg. smile.gif

Edited by miladyz

Sniff!!! Sniff!!! sad.gif I got all my 38 eggies. Last one was a reddish one with a yellow scrowly pattern on it. I can't get any of the 2nd lot of mayhem eggs either as all 4 of my first batch of mayhem eggs hatched at once. Sooooo I am on a holding pattern you might say smile.gif

Okay. Thanks for the advice.

anytime biggrin.gif

i still have only 33....blahgk

Only two more for me to go! <3

I've gotten one on one of my dragon pages when I was checking the time. =o But mostly I find eggs on cave page.

2 more to go - I don't know what happens at the end of the 2 days but I hope being scroll locked won't affect it.

So whats the point in collecting them all....? Can't be just "because" and for nothing... right?

I just got my 17th. :3

It's so terribly hard to balance this egg hunt and ChickenSmoothie's. This one is every 12 minutes, that one is every 20 minutes. My goodness, it's crazy for me! Trying to get all 38 eggs here while trying to get all of the pets and items there is just plain hard.

i've been thinking it, thinking "wow, i can't believe DC did this for us! all the other sites i play on don't do stuff like this!"

thank you. so very much. you made easter that much more fun.

thanks a bunch, for spriting the eggs, and for creating this little game.

in fact, thanks for everything.

thanks for giving me a place to relax, to resort to. thanks for DC.

Perfectly said. I totally agree.

So whats the point in collecting them all....? Can't be just "because" and for nothing... right?

For fun; do you need another reason?

21th Egg found.

It's white and red and has lots of coloring and detail markings.

At the moment now, I'm updating my scroll image. It's going to take a while.

ah wait i gotz 35..

wait!wait! WAIT!

which means...which MEANS..."sniffles" only three to go? but i thought it would take me antoher hour to get the rest? and its only been like...a half hour?

wait...12*3....36....ok so it WILL take me an hour!

wait...and thats a GOOD thing? ayayay girl calm down *talks to self* just calm down, ya crazy girl!

EDITTTTT

oh, a page all to myself! i name this page "I HEART DC!!!!I LOVE YOU!"

Edited by glamoursea2

i've only been on for 5 minutes and i got like 2 eggs. xd.png

i wish i had known about this earlier today. ^^;

can we only get one of each or can we get multiples?

also, how do we get them to hatch? o.o

*poof*

for anyone who wants to try, one of the codes r

sRpR

*poof*