TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

its back for me

*edit*

TJ egg is number 25 for me! biggrin.gif

Edited by brightheart

its a beautiful day out

I should go outside.

Times like this make me wish I have an iPhone or something with internet so I could go outside and still satisfy that urge to collect all the sparklies.

I actually couldn't find any using my iPod.

33!! 5 more!! This is very fun! I will be sad when its over.

i dont think it works on the iphone/itouch

didnt work for me :/

just one more =D

and i know which one it is >8I

That's the BEST part of this event is the fun low key enjoyment of it. First the eggs themselves are beautiful, and second...They pop up every 12 minutes no matter what page your at on DC (main site). You just have to click it. (In fact it will follow you around from page to page if you don't)....

No fighting with anyone else, the egg is yours and yours alone and you get a secret GLEE from finding one pop up wondering which one you will get.

(Like Pokemon...Gotta gettem all!)

Warmly,

Kanashii

^Go to the first page and I believe it is the 2nd post. There is a wonderful list of all the ggs and also the makers.

So there are actually no Easter eggs within the drop...just the eggs to fill our baskets?

Edited by Galaxygirl

I have 20 eggs to go! xd.png Just 20! Well, at least I know by multiplying 20 x 12 and then dividing that by 60 that I only have 4 more hours left until I have all of them! biggrin.gif

Edit: By the way, what does this 'avatar' egg everyone's speaking of look like?

Edited by Bobophie98

Whats the TJ egg?

oops never mind. still have the TJ egg but the other is different

Edited by brightheart

hey is dc down? sad.gif

i can't get back sad.gif

wait a few min then try again, it's not down, there are just over 2000 people egg hunting right now

16th Egg found.

It's the mysterious Egg with the black Dove around it.

1 more to go for me biggrin.gif I'm only missing (I think) the blue 'Avatar' egg...

Edited by Feresa

Thank you so much to answerig. I was afraid I was going to ahve to sit here like a crazy fool and hit refresh but it looks like I will have to do that to get all the eggs anyway, lol. Thanks again. cool.gif

Mine shows up every 11 minutes. It's different for each person. On average it is 10 to 12 minutes for each person. But TJ has said that for everyone that it will take somewhere between 5-15 minutes.

24/38 (I'm slow)

I love these eggs, and it's so much fun to have something to do on the site while I'm scroll locked.

So far I'd have to say I like the pink/purple striped Cheshire Cat looking one the most. <3