TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Got all 38 (and catched a red dino while waiting smile.gif )

Thanks to the spriters--- I love all of the eggs!

And thanks to TJ for this amazing egg-hunting-easter-event.

14th Egg found.

It's a pretty Green egg with yellow webbing on it.

YES! O_O After 7 grueling hours, i have finally completed the 38 egg easter collection! laugh.gif

Lol, that was hardly grueling.

I find it difficult to nab me some Cave eggs at the moment.

I'm getting long loading pages which is will not help me get any of the new ones. Been trying for about a week actually and still not a single one.

Only good time for me to start grabbing is waiting for about a month once everyone has their share of these.

man so this event is keeping me on the site

which is like torture because I'm 5-hatchling locked and it will be at least a day before any of them grow up, so i keep clicking around to try and get more eggs and I can't catch anything in the drops or breed my dragons aaahh

the eggs are gorgeous though. Of the ones I have so far (and I haven't bothered to look at the rest, I don't want to ruin the surprises) I like the sunset one, the green one with lavender accents, and the one with the little dragon on it : D

Omg one more egg and I'm done collecting! I started 2 p.m and is 12:17 a.m now, tiiiireed.

But it has been a very great event, relaxing and fun. Thanks to the spiriters and TJ for arranging this for us. I really have enjoyed this laugh.gif

Got em all! happy.gif Thank you spriters for your beautiful holiday eggs and thank you TJ for allowing this fun little even to happen! Happy Easter everyone! <3333

Where are my manners? I got all the 38 eggs and I just want to give all you spriters a big THANK YOU! They are all so pretty, and I had so much fun collecting them! Hope you all had a good easter.

Only missing 2 now biggrin.gif Thank you spriters and TJ for this-the eggs are goooorgeus wub.gif

Wow, these are really pretty!! I'm loving this, and it's giving me great motivation to study for my test--if I study for 12 minutes, I get to go find a new egg biggrin.gif Thanks!!