TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

As I searched for eggs I was reading this thread on page 55 i got my 38th egg if it helps at one point I noticed my purple grew up when I went to move him down to my other purples I saw an egg sitting there and grabbed it Happy Easter Everyone Now to see if we get more tomorrow and are these actually going to be on our scrolls and grow up to be dragons?? (hopes so it took me the whole day to get lol)

These are basically just like normal easter eggs, they do not hatch.

man so this event is keeping me on the site

which is like torture because I'm 5-hatchling locked and it will be at least a day before any of them grow up, so i keep clicking around to try and get more eggs and I can't catch anything in the drops or breed my dragons aaahh

Now, see, I like that I have something else to do on the site while I'm scroll-locked....

15th Egg found.

It's the wonderful Avatar Egg I presume.

I got all 38, and I just want to say that they're all gorgeous, and a big THANK YOU to everyone who made this happen! <3 It was a fun event biggrin.gif

~Kizz

are these actually going to be on our scrolls and grow up to be dragons?? (hopes so it took me the whole day to get lol)

That seems unlikely. I think maybe the point of this event was to have a nice stress-free event with none of the drama that always goes along with new dragons.

And can I just say, it's been AWESOME biggrin.gif

yay

got one more =D

now i want the glass one with the gold chain

That one reminds me of a perfume bottle.

All the Spriters and TJ did such a wonderful job with this GREAT Easter Egg hunt. Thank you so much! ((Spreading the love and thanks)) this has been a really fun way to relax on an Easter Sunday. All the eggs are so beautiful I have like 10 favorites! smile.gif

Warmly,

Kanashii

Too bad I have to get up early this morning! I have lots of eggs and Twitches to get.

I love the eggs! Great work everyone.

its a beautiful day out

I should go outside.

Times like this make me wish I have an iPhone or something with internet so I could go outside and still satisfy that urge to collect all the sparklies.

That was my 38th egg. Heading well deservedly for bed now. Have a nice Easter every body smile.gif

I know this has probably been asked and answered but I did not want to go back and read 180+ pages to find out, lol.

Are they available in the cave at a certain time? Every so many minutes or do I just have tokeep hitting refresh to find some?

mine is green with an egg on the ground user posted image

yeah, as you gain more and more eggs, they start to fill the basket and eventually appear on the ground. i have one there now

I know this has probably been asked and answered but I did not want to go back and read 180+ pages to find out, lol.

Are they available in the cave at a certain time? Every so many minutes or do I just have tokeep hitting refresh to find some?

Every 12 minutes, on any page (on the actual site, not the shop or the forum)

Yay! I have 18. Its nice to know that this is going on for 2 days and that you aren't (as far as I know) competing against others. It makes having a slow computer not as aggravating.

All the eggs are so beautiful.

They show up around every 12 minutes.

I'm half-way there now.

I wouldn't still be here, but my very evil allergies are preventing me from going running. It's so nice out too. A perfect day for Easter. <.<

Edited by crazyloser13

[offtopic on]

@ nepherim: *lol* I love your avatar. When I´m lookin at it one specific song pops right into my head: "You spin my head right round right round" *sings*

[offtopic off]

LOL! Yes, I love Neph's Parrot avatar (and her awesome eggy sprite!). I have birds too and they really do get down and have fun when they dance. Neph, what kind of parrot is that? smile.gif

Warmly,

Kanashii

I just came in from antiquing and saw there was new News, and now I have 2 eggs... This seems like it'll be spiffy. Thanks!

Every 12 minutes, on any page (on the actual site, not the shop or the forum)

Thank you so much to answerig. I was afraid I was going to ahve to sit here like a crazy fool and hit refresh but it looks like I will have to do that to get all the eggs anyway, lol. Thanks again. cool.gif