TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Oooo ONe of the eggs got edited! It looks better now! biggrin.gif

The legendary trios are uncommon, so they're never going to be easy to get. The dragons in this new release are going to be commons, so they'll become easy to get.

Ah, Thanks. I did not know they were rare ones. That makes me feel a lot better (I had decided that apparently it just probably wasn't going to happen for me to get any future releases. Though I still really want one of each of those, particularly the icicle dragon but I like the electric one too better than the electric one that came after that one).

user posted imageNine more! My next one should come at xx:32 Edited by Cruze

I've got 18 more to go. I think I'll get them tomorrow though. Ima spend some time in the sun before it disappears for the night.

aaarrrggghhhh darn it all!

Tj's egg! it was TJ's egg and i missed it!

*sobs* it was right beside an abandoned egg and i jsut glanced at it and thought it was an abandoned egg, and then i went to another page and realized it WASN'T so i went back, and it was gone!

Anyone know how many Festival eggs are available? I've got 24 so far.

38 total :3

but which one is TJ's???

and after all those coming at 10 minutes, the last one was 14 minutes

Has using the Stlyish app for FireFox been helpful or does it make things worse? Does anyone think one is better to use? unsure.gif

but which one is TJ's???

and after all those coming at 10 minutes, the last one was 14 minutes

Look at the 2nd post.

aaarrrggghhhh darn it all!

Tj's egg! it was TJ's egg and i missed it!

*sobs* it was right beside an abandoned egg and i jsut glanced at it and thought it was an abandoned egg, and then i went to another page and realized it WASN'T so i went back, and it was gone!

Refresh the screen. You didn't miss it. It will hang around in DC until you finally click on it.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this event smile.gif I'm away for Easter and don't have a very good connection so this type of event is nice compared to the hunting style ones.

five left! five left!

so lets see it should take me about....12*5....an hour more! just an hour! but i doubt i can stay up here for an hour...

just a question. no doubt i missed a few (i kNOW i have). so will they reappear and i'll have a chance to get them once more?

Is there going to be a prize for these things? I really hope so otherwise what is the point of collecting all the eggs except the fun.