TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Can the eggs hatch? If so how? How can i get clicks for them? Does the event run untill the end of the 5th?

No, these eggs can't hatch, and you can't get clicks for them. They're just there. We don't know what for though.

Just got a beautiful egg that reminds me of a sunset: user posted image

4 eggs so far! 34 left to go! biggrin.gif

What one of the artists said is that it's a Pygmy. I thought it was a sunset, too. If you mean this one: user posted image

so how many hours do we have left to get all them? cuz we all livei n diff time zones...o.o i'm in florida.

damnnn why is nobody willing to help me out

user posted image

this egg REFUSES to go in the baskett, instead he just stays there and makes sure that i can't get any other egg

anybody HELPP sleep.gif'

so how many hours do we have left to get all them? cuz we all livei n diff time zones...o.o i'm in florida.

florida is est right? (-5 gmt)

thats the same timzone as tj!

and me!

xd.png

xd.png ive got five! i only just got started, though.. i hope its not possible to miss one, then never be able to grab it again >>;

What one of the artists said is that it's a Pygmy. I thought it was a sunset, too. If you mean this one: user posted image

no thats not the one bobophie meant. it was a different one that looks like the water kinda and the sun..and, oh i stink at describing. thats not it though. thats the one with the hatchling?

Actually, I don't think theres any proof that they wont hatch. Its unlikely, but ya' can never know whats going on inside that head of TJ's.

Got my 25th egg (swan egg) from my cousins basket xd.png (that's the 4th one i nabbed from her basket xd.png )

user posted image

this egg REFUSES to go in the baskett, instead he just stays there and makes sure that i can't get any other egg

anybody HELPP sleep.gif'

did you click it?

user posted image

anybody HELPP sleep.gif'

Try a hard refresh Ctrl F5

If that doesn't work try a different browser.

I had that problem. The egg moved after I clicked on it but didn't line up with the rest of the eggs. It is frustrating.

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I went away for a while. Had to do some stuff.

11th Egg found.

Its the lovely Meadow Egg.

WOOT!! Got all 38!! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

Now.. anyone know when TJ will let us know what happens next?