TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

so i missed a CB red dino buuut...i did manage to get my 22nd egg.

ya know, isnt every breed likely to be CB? i mean they all have a possibility! earlier i saw my first CB paper (i was scroll locked) and just now, a CB dino (im sTILL scroll locked) and i missed a CB gold the other day.... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifohmy.gif

ALL Dinos and Papers are Cave-bred.

My first one was that teal egg with eh purple on the bottom. Im halfway done. YAY for having an egg hunt. Thank you TJ and all the other spriters you guys rock!

This eggs is hatch?

No, there just like easter eggs.

Although they do seem like White dragon eggs that were painted on. laugh.gif

Edited by Booo

i wonder if there is anybody with less than five still....?

Thank you smile.gif Windows paint can do lots of stuff smile.gif

YES. YES IT CAN. Like... Marri uses MS Paint exclusively to make her dragon sprites.

YOU GO, PAINT BUDDY! <3

OK Does anybody think this is a cool idea.

When this is done and the baskets are taken from the top of the scroll. Instead of just putting just the basket put a rabbit dragon in the basket like those people have in their Sig's.

To all the simpletons who would immediately quote this to tell me to stop. DON"T!!! I don't care what will actually happen. I am just giving out cool suggestions of things that would be cool to have happen. SO DON"T FLAME ME!!!

Edited by crazywargod

Got the Avatar one at last

user posted imageHmm, never noticed this one before tongue.gif

That one looks like a chocolate egg to me. Someone took a little bite out of the top corner and so you can see the chocolate past the candy coating tongue.gif

Finally got my 2nd favorite (hard to rank my top favorites so it's very close to my first), the swan.

My first is hard to describe (It's one of hte glass looking ones, like it has a glass overcoat but there is something solid inside it). And I would love to get the Egyptian one. And the one that shows up as first in a lot of people's scrolls (I don't think it is the first one as the scrolls with all 38 don't have it as first, but it is one of hte first).

I gotta say this is more fun than the dragon eggs (i've gotten sick of reloading, only to have the ones I already have show up, and the few times the ones I haven't managed to get show up no matter how fast I click, and I swear sometimes it's the instant I see it, it's already taken. Gets old after a while).

Hearting glamoursea's avatar...

WHAT TIME AND TIMEZONE DOES THIS END? I AM GMT AND I NEED TO KNOW WHEN I AM ALLOWED TO SLEEP?

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

user posted imageHmm, never noticed this one before tongue.gif

Whats that brown spot at the top...chocolate? *drools*

Edited by Booo

Only one more to go! And if my calculations are correct I should be able to pick up my 38th one at exactly 5:00. Which is kinda cool. xd.png

I'd like it if the baskets turn into Leetle Baskets or something to hang out on our scrolls and when clicked on you could see all your eggs. ...Or maybe I just think Leetle things are adorable and want a basket to keep my tree company. x3

No, there just like easter eggs.

Although they do seem like White dragon eggs that were painted on. laugh.gif

So we get to eat them later? wink.gif

Does anyone know the cool down time between eggs or is it just random?

12 minutes

So we get to eat them later? wink.gif

Are dragon eggs edible? xd.png

Finally got my 2nd favorite (hard to rank my top favorites so it's very close to my first), the swan.

My first is hard to describe (It's one of hte glass looking ones, like it has a glass overcoat but there is something solid inside it). And I would love to get the Egyptian one. And the one that shows up as first in a lot of people's scrolls (I don't think it is the first one as the scrolls with all 38 don't have it as first, but it is one of hte first).

I gotta say this is more fun than the dragon eggs (i've gotten sick of reloading, only to have the ones I already have show up, and the few times the ones I haven't managed to get show up no matter how fast I click, and I swear sometimes it's the instant I see it, it's already taken. Gets old after a while).

http://-6DaMEG4Zv7ir47I...RlmuBvjZM06.gif

This one your favorite? Because it's the one I made! <3

user posted imageSo pretty! My 32nd.

A-ha! I needed this particular egg for my basket, it's the last one I needed, & I found it on your scroll! Thanks a million! biggrin.gif