TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Just found my 38th! I've been popping over here every 12 minutes since 8:15-ish this morning with a break in the day for lunch and playing cards with my mom. x3

*snuggles basket of eggs* A huge THANK YOU!!! to the spriters and TJ for setting this up for us. I haven't hunted Easter eggs in years and it was a lot of fun reliving childhood.

At last!

I've got them all... now what?

Even if there's no reward... IT WAS GREAT!! laugh.gif

The reward is that you have them all in your collection! lol

TJ has told me himself that he will not use the Easter Dragons (the gendered hatchlings being in the baskets of the signatures that I myself made using Umbre's baskets)

Ha ha as I expected it wouldn't happen. I just thought those baskets in your sig looked cool. Thought it would be a nice little easter myth addition to our already mythical scroll.

Khay is done... And not reading the rest of the 80 pages where she is behind in this thread. xd.png

I wonder if they will go away after easter (the baskets I mean). That would suck. D:

Hearting glamoursea's avatar...

WHAT TIME AND TIMEZONE DOES THIS END? I AM GMT AND I NEED TO KNOW WHEN I AM ALLOWED TO SLEEP?

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

awwhaw thnx <33

i'm back with a fudgy ice cream covered brownie! *noms brownie* that was gone fast...xd.png

gotz mah 23rd! i'm almost there...sorta. 23/38? mmm.....browinies.....uh, i mean, hehe, only 15 more ta go!

try this

[url=http://dragcave.net/easter/Booo67][img=http://-ClNS5lP9haoM1470HqrVviJFEnadfnNS.gif][/url]

you should get this:

user posted image

Wow thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by Booo

Yeah, that would be it smile.gif.

<3 I'm glad that my egg is your favorite! ^^

Thanks for the link to the list, I'm on 34 eggs now - yay.

They are all so pretty!

Hey I wish I could make one of those baskets for my sig myself but I am not so good with that. Could I get a code to put in my sig please?

<3 I'm glad that my egg is your favorite! ^^

Yeah, well I still don't have it yet.

But I did get the egyptian one.

All this egg-hunting made me hungry...

*takes egg out of basket...*

WHY DOES NO-ONE ANSWER MY QUESTION???

I know this ends at 1am but what timezone is that???

Also, 15 eggs now, yay!

ETA of next egg is 22:13GMT

That would be in EST, the timezone TJ lives in, which is 5 hrs behind GMT

smile.gif

Also the easter eggs seem to show up about 12 mins after you clicked the last one and you can see them on whatever page you are on in DC, not here in the forum. I stay on the Cave page because there are a lot (two words, not one) less eggs there to make them hard to see.

There are 38 total and it takes about 7 hrs 30 mins (someone figured out) to catch them all.

Editted to add: The egg will show up on all the pages until you click it, then the 12 mins time wait starts again.

Edited by Tejas

Can someone tell me which is the Avatar egg?

The avatar egg is the one in my signature. I made it. smile.gif

Got all the 38 eggs. A big thank you to all spriters. The eggs are great. biggrin.gif