TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Oh is excited! 6 hours of hunting later and now have all 38 biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see what happens if they stay as eggs or not?????

Edited by Lord Darcia

I dont see why not....but can it render javascript?

Yes, but it's somewhat limited. And it cannot execute AJAX. And all pages get compressed by the Opera servers.

Edited by Steven_PSN-14

user posted image this was my first one. It was a super cool way to start an egg hunt. The spriters are so awesome creating these things for us to play with.

that was my first too! i checked my scroll and was like "what?" and clicked on it and i was like "cool!" then checked the forums LOL laugh.gif

ahh i so loved this!! beautiful, beautiful eggs biggrin.gif i think i have them all now

...only wish they'd turn into dragons that is as beautiful as the eggs unsure.gif

Love...love love love looooovvve. Great idea for Easter, and a surprise for me, biggrin.gif

My first egg was user posted image

Thank you smile.gif Windows paint can do lots of stuff smile.gif

oh really? cuz all i have is windows paint...and, well, can't do much (at least i don't think; all there is is colors and paintburshes)

We have tomorrow too, right? When time and what timezone does this end? I may need to sleep before then and I'm GMT...

what page are you on?

the egg might be there and u just cant see it

<-- was nearly 5 minutes late finding an egg cuz i was on my scroll page

xd.png

I switch around to various pages. But I'm letting them fully load, and searching the entire page before I navigate away.

Really though, it's no big deal. happy.gif I do hope to pick up Kuraianubis's and Seiss's egg at some point. Those are my favs so far. smile.gif They're all quite lovely though.

This was my first one user posted image. I hadn't checked the forums and was like wtf is this egg doing at the top of the Cave? Then I read the News, and understood.

So let me get this straight --

An egg will appear every 12 minutes, right? So that egg will immediately appear on whatever page you refresh/go to after 12 minutes have passed upon picking up the previous egg?

yes.. basically...

Love...love love love looooovvve. Great idea for Easter, and a surprise for me, biggrin.gif

My first egg was user posted image

biggrin.gifThat would be a pretty first! I still haven't found that one yet.

20/38

WAH HOO!!!!

Have yet to get the clear egg with the golden ropes and a Black swan egg!

Oh well here hoping that they will come to me soon!

My luck is that I've gotten 24 so far. None of which are the three I really want and there are like 4-7 more I'd really like too that isn't part of that 24 (I have gotten a few I really like in that 24, but the ones I really like keep eluding me).

Not that I don't have ones I really like on mine, but only one or two were ones I saw that I was like I definitely like that one, and quite a few that are definitely ones I'd not be as upset about not getting.

They are really neat overall though and have to admit, this is really fun. I just wish I could assure myself of my favorites, and they keep eluding me.

Edited by tigress666

They are beautiful!! Thank you to everyone who contributed to this event!

Though they seem to be shadow eggs, will we get the keep the basket full of non-breedable, hatchable eggs? Or will we get one egg to commemorate catching them all?