TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the eggs that we all worked on and made for this event. I'm thrilled that you are all having fun with it too.

They are all very lovely, and I'm thrilled I have almost all of them... Thank you everyone for hard work making these lovely pieces of eye candy for us. I do hope they stay

so how many hours do we have left to get all them? cuz we all livei n diff time zones...o.o i'm in florida.

Me too! But anyway, our time zone is EST, so I'm assuming it will end on Tuesday....giving people a little over 31 more hours to hunt for Easter Eggs. That's assuming my math is correct. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm horribly wrong.

(8 eggs to go)

Still nothing. lol Not sure what's going on, but I'm not going to stress about it. Maybe one time I'll refresh and see all 4 of the eggs that I should've gotten in the past 40 mintues. lol

I couldn't see any eggs with my Firefox 2.0 browser. I searched for 30 minutes then switched my browser to Internet Explorer. It worked, I have 20 eggs so far. cool.gif

Are you guys calling komodo's 'momo' egg the avatar egg? Or is there an actual egg called avatar, or Momo from last air bender?

Momo's Egg: user posted image

Nepherim's Egg: user posted image "Avatar Egg"

That one looks like a chocolate egg to me. Someone took a little bite out of the top corner and so you can see the chocolate past the candy coating tongue.gif

oooh, that's what that is! I was wondering, since i just got it too :3

*eagerly awaits for the clock to reach :30 so I can get another egg*

Is the consensus officially 12 minutes?

Yes, you can see them on other people's scrolls. But that doesn't get them any views or clicks. Take into notice you can't click on them and they don't have a page.

No, I mean ON the scroll (I know the difference lmao), isnt the green speckled one part of it? and the hatchling covered in stars?

http://dragcave.net/view/QEFd (sorry if anyone thinks I am trying to get it clicks, it is only for question purposes.)

Edited by Rainbow-scribbles

user posted imageWhoo, what a cool number 10 to find. The level of detail on all of these is amazing. I want to try to make an easter egg dyed like any of these for real xd.png

Unless you're Fabergé, you couldn't make some, but several you could if you had the supplies and the patience. It's not really that hard but it is time consuming to make Ukrainian Easter eggs (pysanky) or wax batik dyed eggs, which several of the sprites are based on (the 'Egyptian' one, for instance).

It's really a lot of fun and very satisfying even to make a simple design. Look them up with Google, there are sites devoted to learning how to make pysanky.

In other news: I gathered all the loverlies! Thank you all, spriters and TJ for a fun, non-frustrating, no-pressure, no rush, doesn't matter that my connection is slow, wonderful event! There are so many pretty eggs in my virtual basket : )

yay the lovely meadow egg takes me to 36 - two to go!

OHHH I want your easter dragon for my sig too. Wish I could make my own but I can't. Can I please get a code for my sig.

No, I mean ON the scroll (I know the difference lmao), isnt the green speckled one part of it? and the hatchling covered in stars?

http://dragcave.net/view/QEFd

Uh, those were part of the Mod Mayhem dragon release, not part of the easter event.

Wow...daughter really had to scroll down to find this one:

user posted image

http://dragcave.net/view/QEFd

No the green speckled one and the one with stars is part of Mod Madness, not the Festival of Eggs. Festival of Eggs has the little Easter basket at the top of the scroll page.

>.> I do hope I answered what you were asking.

Did anyone notice that the baskets are different colors?

This is my basket user posted image

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Thanks for the clarification!