TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I'm going to make screencaps of my eggs and basket when I fill my basket, so I can remember the pretties if they do go away!

I wish I could put my basket in my sig. sad.gif

hehee I had a thought.... if after the catching time is over for anybody that has all 38 a surprise egg shows up on our scrolls (even if we are locked) and it turns out to be a bunny rabbit hehee

Always thought a bunny rabbit for easter and a turkey for Thanksgiving would be too funny....I know impossible but a girl can dream can't she?? LOL

They are beautiful!! Thank you to everyone who contributed to this event!

Though they seem to be shadow eggs, will we get the keep the basket full of non-breedable, hatchable eggs? Or will we get one egg to commemorate catching them all?

We get to keep the basket, it'll just be moved from the top of our scroll to somewhere else happy.gif

We get to keep the basket, it'll just be moved from the top of our scroll to somewhere else happy.gif

Is there any proof to this?

AARGGH!!!!

*sobsobsnifflesnifflesobcrycrysob*

in the wait, i missed a CB red dino!!!!!

Haha, thanks for all of this, TJ and spriters. I've always wanted to be able to collect eggsprites on dragcave. I hope we'll be seeing more of these speical events, this is a lot (two words, not one) of fun!

Happy easter, everyone!

Wow, some of these are incredibly intricate and beautiful. Amazing to get so much into a 26 x 28 pixel gif. Bravo!

This was my first one user posted image. I hadn't checked the forums and was like wtf is this egg doing at the top of the Cave? Then I read the News, and understood.

Ohey, it's my egg <3

That was the first egg I got, too c:

10/38

Still a lot (two words, not one) of work left... I feel like I will never get all of them -.-

user posted image

It's egyptian-y =D

You mean...

EGGyptian-y...

Heh... heh...

Heh.

Seriously, what time/timezone does this end?

you can, that is, if you want to do what i did. *points to siggy*

Yeah I know but it won't let me make it an image. dry.gif

so i missed a CB red dino buuut...i did manage to get my 22nd egg.

ya know, isnt every breed likely to be CB? i mean they all have a possibility! earlier i saw my first CB paper (i was scroll locked) and just now, a CB dino (im sTILL scroll locked) and i missed a CB gold the other day.... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifohmy.gif