TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Same here! :3

lol, I'm trying to hunt eggs here and eggs on there xd.png it's funny going back and forth

Up to 17 nows!

No, I mean ON the scroll (I know the difference lmao), isnt the green speckled one part of it? and the hatchling covered in stars?

http://dragcave.net/view/QEFd (sorry if anyone thinks I am trying to get it clicks, it is only for question purposes.)

no those are modmayhem eggs, ACTUAL dragon breed eggs and not easter eggs tongue.gif

i jsut gotz mah 25th!!! 13 to go

I've been sitting there scrolling through my dragons since I first found one on the main page and clicked on it thinking what on earth...

Could someone update me - DO they hatch? Oh, I do hope so. Or do they just vanish?

Either way, this is SO COOL! I'm skipping a family video to hunt through my *** many dragons to collect them! And one just came up on my profile page! W00T! Thanks a million, T.J.!

*has twelve and is happified*

only one to go biggrin.gif

so, what happens when I got all?

Do we get a now bunch of egg designs for tomorrow? wink.gif

Thanks for this great easter surprise!!

It's really great hunting for eggs without competition, so for a change.

No the green speckled one and the one with stars is part of Mod Madness, not the Festival of Eggs. Festival of Eggs has the little Easter basket at the top of the scroll page.

>.> I do hope I answered what you were asking.

Ahh, that is goon to know xd.pngD

thanks for answering!

Now youve made me curious; what is mod madness or other???

7 more to go, now I am getting excited.

Me too! But anyway, our time zone is EST, so I'm assuming it will end on Tuesday....giving people a little over 31 more hours to hunt for Easter Eggs. That's assuming my math is correct. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm horribly wrong.

(8 eggs to go)

ah ok. and that looks right to me.

They are all just beautiful, but swan is my favourite ! :*

I have all of them now smile.gif

Jey i have all eggs in my basket

Edited by Knackini

Curse not having Internet at my house! Any computer I might have borrowed is now unaccessable, due to the Holiday, and my iPod does not load them! It's so frustrating to see the little blue box of an unloaded pic and not be able to click it! They are so pretty, I want them!

Ooooh funfunfunfun!!

Even if they aren't new dragons species, I'd be happy- assuming we get to keep the pretties!

I have four now- the pastel tricolor, the glassy one with the gold filligree, the apricot with the pink vines, and the epic-awesome Na'vi one. I must admit, this is one of the few DC events I've done that totally kicks Magistream's rear- they gave us an elephant snail for Easter.

Did anyone notice that the baskets are different colors?

This is my basket user posted image

user posted imageThis is my basket. I've got the little chick, but no egg outside it. Maybe it grows depending on how many eggs you've collected?

Ahh, that is goon to know xd.pngD

thanks for answering!

Now youve made me curious; what is mod madness or other???

Mod Madness is new eggs dropping in the cave.

Festival of Eggs is random cute tinier eggs showing up on the DC pages.

http://dragcave.net/easter/Tejas <----- These are Festival of Eggs Easter Fun

Did anyone notice that the baskets are different colors?

This is my basket user posted image

i think they change by the number of eggs you obtain

No, I mean ON the scroll (I know the difference lmao), isnt the green speckled one part of it? and the hatchling covered in stars?

http://dragcave.net/view/QEFd (sorry if anyone thinks I am trying to get it clicks, it is only for question purposes.)

Ohh you mean the new eggs, not the Easter eggs! biggrin.gif Sorry, my fault. And yes, you can get those clicks and views by putting them on hatcheries. You can find a bunch on the Fan Sites board.

We had tons of fun getting this planned for all of you guys =)

And its been a lot of fun enjoying it. Thanks to all of you for putting this little "egg hunt" together.

OwO You guys like dems?

YAY -hugs everyone- ..dont break my glass egg ;_;

36/38...

I love the glass & gold egg best. *hugs little egg*

Thanks, TJ & spriters for such a fun present!