TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Actually, I don't think theres any proof that they wont hatch. Its unlikely, but ya' can never know whats going on inside that head of TJ's.

Actually. I'm pretty sure if the artists that made them say they won't hatch, they probably won't hatch. =\

did you click it?

i clicked it about a thousand times .. the rest of the 20 eggs i already have did work but this one not mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

C'mon page! LoadLoadLoadLOAD!!! GaaaahHH!

Has anyone figured out a faster way to get the cave to load? Harsh language? Prayers? Hand gestures? rolleyes.gif

user posted image

It's egyptian-y =D

I read it as more of a Faberge egg...no matter, I love it to pieces. wub.gif

Do they randomly appear? I found one at the cave entrance, is there a possibility I will find another one there?

A-ha! I needed this particular egg for my basket, it's the last one I needed, & I found it on your scroll! Thanks a million! biggrin.gif

Lol! Glad to be of service.

I am very confused on all of this

Have you gone to the Cave? Look for a pretty colored egg somewhere on the page. Click it and it will appear in the basket on your scroll. There is a 12 minute cool down before the next festive egg will appear...on DC but not on the forum.

Finally got all my eggs in one basket, also decided to put some of my favorites in my sig, one of which is the link to my basket.

This was fun and all the eggs are so pretty, great event and I hope we get to do it again next year. happy.gif

no thats not the one bobophie meant. it was a different one that looks like the water kinda and the sun..and, oh i stink at describing. thats not it though. thats the one with the hatchling?

Durrrr, duh. My bad. xd.png I'm running on like no sleep, because I was up late looking for eggies. xd.png

This was soooo much fun! I just caught my last eggie! Thank you, TJ-sama & the spriters! The eggies are simply too beautiful!! I hope we'll have more fun like this next year! biggrin.gif

Do they randomly appear? I found one at the cave entrance, is there a possibility I will find another one there?

Yes to both questions. smile.gif

Are you guys calling komodo's 'momo' egg the avatar egg? Or is there an actual egg called avatar, or Momo from last air bender?

Guys remember, this is a TWO DAY event! Meaning today AND tomorrow!

If an egg you collected still shows on the page afterwards its just a small glitch, it'll vanish eventually.

Gotta catch em all!

Yay, got all 38 of these pretty eggies ^^

I'm totally fine with them not hatching into dragons. It is a very nice change to hunt for eggs without having to fear that you are competing with others. The eggs come to you, I like that biggrin.gif

How often did we hope that we get the ability to freeze eggs so we have those pretties in our scrolls? Well here we are with 38 particulary beautiful eggs that will hopefully stay that way forever!

My dream came true ^^

Happy Easter and happy hunting smile.gif

Edited by Aeres

Do they randomly appear?  I found one at the cave entrance, is there a possibility I will find another one there?

Yes, you certainly can find them at the cave entrance again, that's where I've found most of mine. They pop up randomly, but if you don't move around and just refresh the page, they can pop up, too.

Only 14 more to g- *bricked*

The eggs kinda remind me of that Russian egg thing, Fabergé maybe? Not sure what it is called.

Aaaaaaand, 38.

Whee?

Edited by KaiserYoshi