evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

I am getting an internal server error when I try to access the site:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dc.evinext.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I had it up earlier this morning auto-refreshing, but now it isn't working.

I am getting an internal server error when I try to access the site:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dc.evinext.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I had it up earlier this morning auto-refreshing, but now it isn't working.

It seems to be working now.

I guess I couldn't expect this problem to completely fix itself, but at least it seems less frequent than before. unsure.gif

It seems to be working now.

I guess I couldn't expect this problem to completely fix itself, but at least it seems less frequent than before. unsure.gif

It is okay again. smile.gif Thanks for your reply. I haven't had those errors in a long time, so it is definitely better than it was for awhile. I never got it for the whole site before, though. It would pop up in the viewing window before. This time it came up when I tried to access the site and I couldn't even get in.

Getting an error in the low time viewer:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_array() on a non-object in /home/evinextc/public_html/dc/er_viewer.php on line 24

When I try to update my scroll I get the following: "Dragon Cave Can't Be Accessed"

When I try to update my scroll I get the following: "Dragon Cave Can't Be Accessed"

Yeah, me too for a few hours now. (Also having the same issue with Silvi's and Silvi's and Allure are both full on ERs that are no longer ER, so something somewhere is going on with the connection to DC.)

I am finding allure seems to be working OK - but not Evina's....

Oops but I see what you mean about the ER...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Eggdropsoup works for me. So does Allure.

Here and Hatching Club don't work however and I get the 'cave is down' message even when the cave is not down.

Technical problems never just go away, do they?

I sent a PM to TJ to see if he knows what's going on.

In the meantime I upgraded the site to 7.4.0. There weren't a whole lot of changes.

Also I realized I didn't announce the site's 7th anniversary a few weeks ago. I can't believe it's been that long...

ok so i don't mean to be rude or disrespectful but i seem to be missing how to make this site work effectively. clicking back and for between two tabs per dragon/egg click just doesn't seem very efficient to me. Is there a way to make it work faster and I am just missing the details of it?

ok so i don't mean to be rude or disrespectful but i seem to be missing how to make this site work effectively. clicking back and for between two tabs per dragon/egg click just doesn't seem very efficient to me. Is there a way to make it work faster and I am just missing the details of it?

You don't have to click everything. By loading the hatchery, you are giving views to other dragons. When you click them, you're giving them an extra boost. I like to click around a little bit, but it's not necessary to click every single dragon, as you're already giving them views (plus a unique view). ^^

Having problems connecting.

Are you still having problems? It seems fine for me, now.

Looks like the site might be going in and out. ? Yesterday, I added my eggs just fine. Today, the first time I tried, the site wouldn't even load. I closed the tab, waited 30 seconds, and tried again - worked just fine.

On 7/1/2017 at 2:24 PM, SockPuppet Strangler said:

Looks like the site might be going in and out. ? Yesterday, I added my eggs just fine. Today, the first time I tried, the site wouldn't even load. I closed the tab, waited 30 seconds, and tried again - worked just fine.

It's been very off and on for me too.  Currently not loading