evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

Wow, Syphoneira. I'm sorry I missed all of that. I haven't been active here in a long time and I didn't get the email notification. I hope it's doing better now?

Anyway...

Version 7.0.3 released

- Improved and optimized code syntax

- Added better support for old browsers.

- Other minor maintenance.

Thank you all for another year of using my site. biggrin.gif

Wow, Syphoneira. I'm sorry I missed all of that. I haven't been active here in a long time and I didn't get the email notification. I hope it's doing better now?

Anyway...

Version 7.0.3 released

- Improved and optimized code syntax

- Added better support for old browsers.

- Other minor maintenance.

Thank you all for another year of using my site. biggrin.gif

Thank YOU, evina, for running this marvelous site!

And I hope that you didn't miss the Holiday dragons!

*cries* The site appears to be down. I love this site & I hope it'll be up soon.

I seem to have a problem when I try to let this site run in the background while I do other things on my computer. When I check back after an extended time I often find the following message where the eggs/hatchlings should be displayed:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dc.evinext.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

It just happened again a few minutes ago.

I have no idea why it happens, but at least it appears to just be a hiccup in the system.

I noticed that my site still hasn't become as popular as others. Is it that people don't get the results they want?

What would you guys think if I removed the ability to "turn off" the viewer?

What would you guys think if I removed the ability to "turn off" the viewer?

I never even knew that option existed, so I guess it would make no difference to me. wink.gif

And I honestly like your site partly because I don't get massive numbers of views from it. I prefer to use several smaller sites and sort of customize the speed at which my eggs accumulate their views.

I also like your hatchery because it doesn't flood my eggs with views. I use it for my incubated 5 day eggs and don't add to other hatcheries until they get close to the 4 day mark.

I was just able to add some eggs, so it is working now for me.

This is actually one of my favorite hatcheries, and like purplehaze said, my eggs won't instantly get viewbombed and sick within a few minutes of putting them in, unlike Valley Sherwood. I use Valley Sherwood for eggs under 5 days, because they get a lot of views really quickly.

Also, how come I never knew there were themes?

EDIT: blink.gif Just found the themes. They look so pretty. >.<

Edited by gusearth1

Seems up for me.

Maybe there are routing issues around the site's hoster?

suddenly we seem to be having problems that our scrolls won't open and show.

We can't take our dragons out. And the Nursery just shows a row of coding,

no icons at all.

It's working fine for me right now.

Is there a way to remove those months old dead hatchlings from the low-time viewer?

Is there a way to remove those months old dead hatchlings from the low-time viewer?

Wow blink.gif

I never noticed that. I haven't checked up on it for a while. Maybe there was a change in the API I didn't hear about. Anyway, I'll clean them out manually for now.

Edited by evina

Site down? I just tried to access it and got the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dc.evinext.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Second attempt got this:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/evinextc/public_html/dc/global.php on line 26

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/evinextc/public_html/dc/index.php on line 5

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_row() on a non-object in /home/evinextc/public_html/dc/index.php on line 6

Nevermind. I just tried again and it loaded. ???

Edited by purplehaze