evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

I hope you can figure things out! I would hate to see the site go down!

seems to be firing on all cylinders at this time'

YAY

I'm still getting internal server errors for the low time viewer. Mostly the nursery viewer has been okay, but I just got an error there, too.

Just came in to report Internal Service Errors on the low-time viewer, but I see that's been an ongoing problem lately. That's sad.

it's really nice, simple and easy to use but i don't think the adult dragons need to be posted on there. it takes up space (which hatchlings and eggs which have time limits) could be using. it's really nice though! velociraptor.png

it's really nice, simple and easy to use but i don't think the adult dragons need to be posted on there. it takes up space (which hatchlings and eggs which have time limits) could be using. it's really nice though! velociraptor.png

Perhaps I am missing something, but as far as I know adults aren't posted there. Hatchlings simply grow up, and it takes a bit of time to have them removed once they grow to adults.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just thought you'd like to knwo your low time viewer has an "Internal Server Error."

Other than that, everything's working just fine. biggrin.gif sad.gif

EDIT: Now both your viewers aren't working & are showing an "Internal Server Error."

Edited by kiramaru7

I am getting a server error on the page now. It was rather sluggish yesterday, but now seems out completely

I know the site has been out a lot lately. This is a very difficult problem and I am still working on trying to fix it but it will take some time. Thank you for your patience, and again, I am sorry about this.

Hi, um, not to be a bother, but there are a whole lot of adult dragons in this site... Just letting you know, I know you're working on making the site run smoother and all.

I know the site has been out a lot lately. This is a very difficult problem and I am still working on trying to fix it but it will take some time. Thank you for your patience, and again, I am sorry about this.

Thanks for the head's up! I hope you're taking some time off for fun stuff, too. Good luck in figuring out what the heck this strange problem is being caused by!

Click the link in the first post of this thread.

Go to that site and enter your scroll name where it says "enter your scroll name" and follow the instructions smile.gif

I haven't gotten any "server errors" in the past couple of days biggrin.gif

crosses fingers that the issues have been resolved

Thanks for posting that. I had just about given up trying, so I'm glad to see that it is fixed, or at least better than it was for awhile. It had gotten to the point that all I was getting were the error pages. I have it running now and so far so good!

I haven't gotten any "server errors" in the past couple of days biggrin.gif

crosses fingers that the issues have been resolved

I still get them, but they've definitely gone down in frequency for me, which is great. smile.gif (I keep the site open for hours, though, and only check back very occasionally, so even one error every three hours would be pretty visible to me.)

how meany views do i need to get for my eggs?

That's varying for each egg. For a general idea on the numbers, look at other people's scrolls smile.gif

how meany views do i need to get for my eggs?

I have sent you a PM. Check at the top of the forum page where it says New Messages. smile.gif

well, i have a nihostrife wyvern egg, a skywing egg, and an egg of unknown species that "shines like a diamond". could i have a list, in order, how many views they would need?

well, i have a nihostrife wyvern egg, a skywing egg, and an egg of unknown species that "shines like a diamond". could i have a list, in order, how many views they would need?

It's not that simple. Please see my post above!

I love how there is "Low Time". It makes the website look so neat!

I think it sounds better than "ER", which makes it sound like most of the eggs/hatchlings there are emergencies. They aren't.

-----

Anyway, I added a new a new theme called Christmas 2016. It is set as the default this December.

Thank you for continuing to use DragHatch! Hopefully the site will hold up to the holiday traffic this season. biggrin.gif