evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

Yep. Security's working right for me. It's quite nice~ (And that was fast....)

So the site finally got fixed? I been waiting for this one to come back. It's nice to see it returned. smile.gif

I don't think the security thing's working for me. Q-Q

It tells me to log in, and then DC says 'The referring site (draghatch.evinext.com) does not match the URL on record for that API key (dc.evinext.com). Please contact the owner of the site that you came from and inform them of this error.'

Does anyone know what I can do? I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post aaa ;-;

It works totally fine if you actually go to dc.evinext.com and not to draghatch.evinext.com

Nope, tried both links and there are connectivity issues. Too bad, this is one of my fave sites.

Those connectivity issues are most likely caused by the DC server errors that are currently being reported in the Help section ...

Seems to be working fine for me now

I never noticed anything wrong. :/

I might remove the draghatch subdomain and just leave the dc one since that's the one recorded in the API.

I never noticed anything wrong. :/

I might remove the draghatch subdomain and just leave the dc one since that's the one recorded in the API.

The problem might have been on DC's side. Some other fan sites were having problems and so were some DC functions such as all sorting saves were not working at the time.

Edited by rubyshoes

I think dc.evinext.com actually is the one recorded in the API now, since the feature works perfectly fine with that URL, but not with the draghatch one.

I know I should be saying this earlier, but I had a question. :I

Does this work on Nexuses? :U I'm worried about my lil bb egg when I go on holiday soon so I just wanted to make sure. c:

evina, this is one of my favorite click sites. I just noticed the "new" security feature. Awesome. Thank you. smile.gif

missy

Hmm, seem to be having connectivity issues. sad.gif

ETA: prolly my bad since it was at the top of the hour. Trying again.

ETA2: Nope it is a connection issue.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Works for me; maybe the issues have resolved themselves.

Hiya

I love this site as well or used to...as I cannot add my scroll anymore sad.gif

Neither J%27Adore%20Julez (as I had to do before) nor J'adore Julez or j'adore julez works any longer and I cannot think of another version of my scroll name, so it works again.

J'adore Julez: That scroll has no eggs/hatchlings.

j'adore julez: That scroll has no eggs/hatchlings.

J%27Adore%20Julez: That scroll has no eggs/hatchlings.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Hiya

I love this site as well or used to...as I cannot add my scroll anymore sad.gif

Neither J%27Adore%20Julez (as I had to do before) nor J'adore Julez or j'adore julez works any longer and I cannot think of another version of my scroll name, so it works again.

J'adore Julez: That scroll has no eggs/hatchlings.

j'adore julez: That scroll has no eggs/hatchlings.

J%27Adore%20Julez: That scroll has no eggs/hatchlings.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

I think the site might filter out apostrophes because there are security issues related to them. I don't really have time to take a look at the code right now, but I might be able to later. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. sad.gif

It does - but then I always use the Halloween theme.

Still seem to be getting this, as I did earlier?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dc.evinext.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edit: the Nursery Viewer is running, (with some adults often visible, which I don't recall noticing before, although it is a small Viewer and no option for user removal, so I don't much look at it,) so I'll keep it up, just doubtful that the dragons I entered are/will go in?

Edit: had another time-out just in the low-time section - might be co-incidental, and since we don't clean on this site, I don't look at it much, but today again I seem to be noticing a lot of adults and tombstones on it, so thought I'd better mention.

Re-edit: went back to look again, got a flash of letters/code? across the Nursery section between refreshes, before the dragons there returned and refreshed normally - don't the low-time dragons generally refresh at the same rate, or am I mixed between the 7 sites I use regularly?

edit: now getting this:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at dc.evinext.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Drat...

Edit: have continued having various problems (through recent weeks,) mostly involving one or both little Viewers not working, although they usually - but not always - start up with a refresh, but sometimes can't get in at all, and today am just getting a big 'Unable To Connect' page which is different from previous ones - is no one else having issues?

The other 6 fansites I use aren't doing this sort of thing, so it doesn't seem likely it's just my puter, and I do like this site...

Re-edit: got in, but laggy, very slow getting in both there and into my scroll, and the refreshers, set on 10 seconds, don't seem to be working at all... Pressing 'go' gets one going, (although alphabet soup sometimes shows up instead of dragons, at least initially, and sometimes loads one dragon at a time,) but the low-time one doesn't move - they both used to flash...

Have Valley Sherwood running with no issues, did DDF earlier today, Viewing all and Clicking 200 dragons with no issues, had Silvi's running for however long, with no issues...

Is no one else having problems with this site?

(starting to date these, lol, Dec 21, 2014))

Edit: currently getting two rows of Low Time Dragons, no regular ones, and there are a LOT of tombstones showing - anyone else noticing this?

Re-edit to add that I've removed my dragons, to be on the safe side - if the regular growing dragons aren't getting Views, there's no point and if the low-timers are getting double Views and Sickening/dying when unwatched, it's not good - plus if it glitches in another fashion, could babies e stuck in there?

I hope the site owner is OK and can show up soon... I like this site.

Edited by Syphoneira