TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Something that beautiful could never be annoying!

Scratch that, just realized that we're on the DC forums.....

Dude. Epic +1

*sigh* enough hunting for today. I'm too hungry to keep hunting and I'm scroll locked anyway

Lol that truly just made my day xd.png

I know, its like;

"Welcome to the DC forums. And no, our mascot is not a dragon, its a drama llama."

I know, its like;

"Welcome to the DC forums. And no, our mascot is not a dragon, its a drama llama."

I would put that in my siggy, except I'm right up to the character limit >.<

I know, its like;

Wow! So true it's not even funny!

Clearing some myths up here:

We do not know how these dragons will breed

We do not know how common any of the dragons are (we only know that the creator of BBW and nebula wanted them common, the creators don't know if TJ made them this way or not)

We really don't know jack untill a week or so after these buggers grow up ;D

Hm, you'd think at times like this people would be abandoning their eggs to get the new ones.

^ I think some people still think this is some April Fool's Joke.

But! I got a couple, so I'm happy.

Edited by Maya_San

^ I think some people still think this is some April Fool's Joke.

But! I got a couple, so I'm happy.

April Fools Joke, huh? Well, I don't think TJ would go that far!

Also, many who would abandon their eggs have probably already abandoned them, and those who do not want to face the rush to get them are snapping up the abandoned eggs.

We do not know how common any of the dragons are (we only know that the creator of BBW and nebula wanted them common, the creators don't know if TJ made them this way or not)

*Bows, thanks you so much*

May we please have that on auto-post every second page until we find out something for sure?

Thank you for postng that! We really needed that!

Had 3 nebulas so I abandoned one - having a dickens of a time catching fellfire or sunsong.

Gonna keep on trying until Survivor is over than I'm going to bed!

I want to know how long this is actually going to last? Is this going to be like the trios where they are available only for so long, because if it is, then it looks like I might be lucky to get even ONE. :\

Thes guys have grown up really fast, though, haven't they? I mean, gendered in the first evening. That's really impressive.

Maybe we'll get the adults. I already know the sprites, so its not a surprise for me, but I'll love reading the comments.

I want to know how long this is actually going to last? Is this going to be like the trios where they are available only for so long, because if it is, then it looks like I might be lucky to get even ONE. :\

They. Are. PERMANENT.

And trios are still around, it's just that they're not common.

Well, I guess with the last release, they were around for so long that people got kinda sick of there being only three types of eggs at the cave. Although, now I'm kinda hoping for that again.

Thes guys have grown up really fast, though, haven't they? I mean, gendered in the first evening. That's really impressive.

Maybe we'll get the adults. I already know the sprites, so its not a surprise for me, but I'll love reading the comments.

Normally, I think they hatch and gender early, then we have to wait a couple of days for them to mature.

TJ's hatchlings always gender really quickly, usually in the first day and often within a few hours of hatching because they get so many views.

Unfortunately, though they are almost ready to hatch when he shows them, we still have to wait the full amount of time for them to grow up.

Edited by Nectaris

Why would they grow up so early? They still have about 2 days until they can grow up sadly meaning that I am going to have to wait until then to grab them (I want to see adult sprites before I get an egg). Like the Valentines this year they didn't grow up for awhile.

TJ's hatchlings always gender really quickly, usually in the first day and often within a few hours of hatching because they get so many views.

Unfortunately, though they are almost ready to hatch when he shows them, we still have to wait the full amount of time for them to grow up.

Yeah, I know that, but these seem even faster than usual....

Although, I do think its partly because of incubating and the new, earlier turnaround, and TJ's ability to manipulate the site to his will.